Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    So I tried to add a contact from within the Where application (from the YP search results). My default address book is outlook. The contacts are not added to Outlook, they get added to the Where address book.

First, I'd like them in my Outlook address book. Second, how do I even access the Where address book?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Bump
    Yeah- I was suprised to see you could add an address/contact as it seems vcard importing is not supported in the pre. Where creates its own "account" on your phone and uses "synergy" to keep it on the pre. This is very frustrating- as you are correct- this will not "sync" to another database and does not get backed up via the palm backup either.

I'd love to see a merge account feature in calendar and contacts- and I'd like to see where's add contact feature added to more apps - but adding it to the regular contact database. (We used to be able to do this with Google Maps on the Sprint Treo 755 !!
    Quote Originally Posted by whippingboy View Post
    I'd love to see a merge account feature in calendar and contacts- and I'd like to see where's add contact feature added to more apps - but adding it to the regular contact database.
    I agree. Synergy seems to be making our lives more complicated, not simpler.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    good stuff
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I love the way Where does it. I don't want a bunch of restaurants and stores in my Outlook contacts, but I do want to be able to call or get directions when I'm out and about.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Hmm, I'm confused. I added two local pizza places (Capri Pizza & Pasts and Barone's Pizza). When I use either the universal search or open my contacts and search from there 'pizza' turn up nothing. If I search Capri or Barone's, they turn up.

Why not pizza?