Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Well, It looks great all text feeds are there, but the VOD does not work for anything, tested using WiFI.

Little disappointed.
    VOD worked fine here.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Works now for some reason. I guess i tried to soon or too many people were trying to get the same stream????

Tried 5 times last night and 2 time this morning before i posted to make sure i was not nuts. But i guess i am.

Bruce
    Hmm, still having trouble, have not been able to watch one VOD clip ...
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Works for me
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    It'd be great if screen can be stretched. Some print too small to read.
    Just checked out the VOD. The volume is terrible unless you have the headphones on. Seemed to play fine, although the audio would sometimes break up a little.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I am also noticing VOD audio issues even in a WiFi area. It nearly always cuts out when looking at video highlights. Picture flikers a bit too. Also, I have noticed when the audio does cut out for me it never comes back on. Other than these audio issues I've noticed this a great app!
    Is there any way of removing this app from my pre?
    Same NFL app as I had on my Samsung Instinct, minus my favorite feature: Streaming Radio for either team! This was my favorite feature because I love listening to the San Diego Chargers broadcast on the radio and when Im out of the state I used to be able to catch them via the app. Now I get to watch the "Current Drive" arrows and stare at a screen
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobina View Post
    Is there any way of removing this app from my pre?
    You can hide it with WebOS Quick Install
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Where did the Player Tracker go? I had all of my fantasy players loaded and now the option to track doesn't even show up...
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Yeah, it says it lets you track your fantasy team, but I don't see any way to even tell it what players you have.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    At one point I had teams set up and players being tracked for 3 different leagues...then it all disappeared. Now the player tracker is back up, but not as detailed
    The fact that there is no game day audio on this version really sucks!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Come on guys....at least wait for the season to start...they are not going to waste the live audio on Pre-season games. Check again on Thursday night and again this Sunday.

NFL Mobile Live Only From Sprint Gives Fans Unequaled Live Mobile Access to the NFL | Reuters

As the NFL kicks off its 90th season, football fans will again be able to catch
    all the live action for every game from their mobile phone with NFL Mobile Live
    only from Sprint (NYSE:S). Music fans also win with NFL Mobile Live, which will
    carry NFL Network`s live telecast of the pregame show featuring performances by
    Tim McGraw and the Black Eyed Peas. The 30-minute pregame airs at 8 p.m. EDT on
    Sept. 10 before the season-opening game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and
    Tennessee Titans.
    I don't see anything referencing the Pre version of the app having the live audio feature...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    http://www.precentral.net/nfl-mobile...pre-august-1st

Similar to Sprint's NASCAR app, NFL mobile live allows you to get live audio of every regular season game, Live video of certain NFL Network games, and live NFL Network video 24/7. Not to mention "Red Zone Alerts" to let you know when a team is likely to score. Since Sprint requires an Everything Data plan, there won't be any additional charge for the app.