1.    #1  
    How can I get Sprint Navigation NOT to use GPS? Where I have my phone mounted I don't have view of the sky. I have gone to Location Services and turned off GPS, but when I load Navigation it tells me GPS is not on and Offers either to turn it on or it can't find me.

Thanks
    sprint navigation its based on the dumb phone version of telenav and its not possible to use it without being locked on to the gps satellites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Technologic 2 View Post
    How can I get Sprint Navigation NOT to use GPS? Where I have my phone mounted I don't have view of the sky. I have gone to Location Services and turned off GPS, but when I load Navigation it tells me GPS is not on and Offers either to turn it on or it can't find me.

Thanks
    y would u wanna use sprint nav without gps?
  4.    #4  
    Because with the phone on the seat of my car, it has no view of the sky
    Quote Originally Posted by Technologic 2 View Post
    Because with the phone on the seat of my car, it has no view of the sky
    that doesnt matter it can still use gps...anyways there's no way for u to use sprint nav without gps but no matter if its in the front seat it can still communicate with the satellites
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Why not just use Google Maps??
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    I sit mine in the cupholder in the center console and its dead accurate using sprintnav.

Theres about a 1 second lag, but with just about any GPS you have to be careful not to outrun it.
    I'm able to use sprint nav, with just location services on and gps off.