Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    When I'm in the middle of using Sprint Navigation and need to put in a different address, I swipe back, get the "Exit Navigation Session?" window, hit OK, and...end up back in my current navigation. Once I enter an address and make a route I am unable to get back to the main menu. Right now the only way I can navigate to a new address is to exit the program and restart it.

Anyone else have this problem?
    If you tap the screen, does the End menu appear? I always end the trip to start a new address.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I think Sprint Nav has more bugs... like not being able to move your screen/location.
    Like when I want to look around... I can't.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I have the same problem. Can't exit a current trip unless I swipe the card away and restart. Also when I 'Search along route', I can't choose 'Drive to', to navigate to the intended location.
    Palm III --> PalmVx + Omnisky --> Samsung i730 --> Treo 650 --> Samsung i760 --> AT&T Tilt --> Palm Pre
    While in navigation, you can do the "back" swipe (in the gesture area from the center button to the left) to end the current navigation session.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    DryBear, that's exactly what doesn't work for me. When I backswipe and hit OK it just returns me back to the current navigation screen. Tapping the map and hitting "Stop" also doesn't seem to work. I haven't tried Search Along Route so I don't know if that works or not.