Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    I downloaded Twee on my Palm using Filecoaster, but right out of the gate when I tried to connect Twitter account with Twee (Sign in) I get an error saying "Could not find the twitter service..." Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by aceastin View Post
    I downloaded Twee on my Palm using Filecoaster, but right out of the gate when I tried to connect Twitter account with Twee (Sign in) I get an error saying "Could not find the twitter service..." Any suggestions?
    just refresh
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I read that Twee has been updated but we won't see those updates until it gets released in the App Catalog. That's a bit of a bummer. Did the notification problem get resolved? I hate having to run two Twitter apps to get all of the functionality I need (Tweed for reliable notification, Twee for everything else...although many times I use Tweed to make a tweet since I already have it open.)
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Great app and it has been working great for me until this morning. I keep getting the following error:

"Error - Twitter data supplied seems corrupted. Check your internet connections and try again." With a "Continue" at the bottom.

I have reset my device and no go. All my other apps are working fine and I am able to access my email and websites on my Pre. Any suggestions?
    i500 --> Treo650 --> PPC6700 --> MotoQ --> Instinct --> Treo800w --> HTC Mogul/Palm Prē
  5.    #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
    Great app and it has been working great for me until this morning. I keep getting the following error:

"Error - Twitter data supplied seems corrupted. Check your internet connections and try again." With a "Continue" at the bottom.

I have reset my device and no go. All my other apps are working fine and I am able to access my email and websites on my Pre. Any suggestions?
    That happens when Twitter's API is acting up.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
    I may just be to daft, but if I use either service I get the same error message right after I select the photo and click OPEN PHOTO and right as it says "Retrieving Secure Email address..." The error message states, "Error Processing your request. Try again later."

Am I missing something? I never found a spot to enter the photo email address for either service so I am wondering if that is problem. Thanks for any help you can provide. I love the software way more than Tweed (I just want the photo uploads to work too!)

-Jason
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trekbowler View Post
    I may just be to daft, but if I use either service I get the same error message right after I select the photo and click OPEN PHOTO and right as it says "Retrieving Secure Email address..." The error message states, "Error Processing your request. Try again later."

Am I missing something? I never found a spot to enter the photo email address for either service so I am wondering if that is problem. Thanks for any help you can provide. I love the software way more than Tweed (I just want the photo uploads to work too!)

-Jason
    I'm getting the same message, and I can't figure it out either.
    Quote Originally Posted by trekbowler View Post

-Jason
    Me too
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Me three. I deleted it and can not download it again via filecoaster for some reason.
    Last edited by alvin319; 09/01/2009 at 03:29 PM.
    same here. I send you a tweet. how can we download?
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Wow just erased the other Twitter apps after using Twee.

Having Twitpics as a thumbnail preview is brilliant!

One question, how do i see all the guys i am or others are following?

just shows me a timeline of the recent posts they made. If someone hasnt posted in 3 weeks its tough to find his posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    How did you guys just download this? I thought the link was removed until it shows up in App Catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    How did you guys just download this? I thought the link was removed until it shows up in App Catalog.
    I used an old 0.94 version that I had saved. Would really like to get the 0.95 version back though.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Can someone PM me if they have a copy of 0.94 or 0.95. Thanks.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    dammit! just got a repplacement from sprint, looking for twee, and its been removed.

anyone have .95 they can email me?

pm me please
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Just got my Pre today and I absolutely hate Tweed. Coming from SocialScope on a Blackberry this thing blows. Would love to get Twee. If anyone has it please PM me, I can't wait till the 17th or whenever it actually hits app catalog.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    What is the timeline for it to be in the app catalog? I have .94 and could use the update but I am willing to wait. Just want to know how long...
    can somebody please share with me a copy of the ipk?...

i'd love to give this a try!... i'd really appreciate the help.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Thanks Alvin!

Is there a way to only have notifications for mentions and direct messages or is that something in .95 or still to come?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    is this really going to be come a app you need to pay for?
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast