Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    How do you tell what version of Twee you are using from within the program? I don't see an About screen option anywhere.
    Hmmm is it me or is there no way to see who is following you? All I see is how many is following you but can't get access to that.
    Twee, for whatever reason, eats through battery life on my Pre extremely quickly. So, its back to Tweed for me, just as good, just as easy to use and better color scheme. Maybe later I'll give Twee a try, but there's not enough difference to pay for it.
    i love twee!
    there are hardly any glitches at all.
    Just throwing my opinion in the basket.

I LOVE Twee!
    Quote Originally Posted by DonBakke View Post
    How do you tell what version of Twee you are using from within the program? I don't see an About screen option anywhere.
    Just click and hold the orange ALT button while tapping on the app icon. It will show you the ver #
    The features I would most like to see:

- just like the thumbnail preview, some way to see what you get redirected to when you click a shortened link.

- some interface for seeing/editing/approving followers/following.

- similar to finding nearby tweets, it might be cool to see tweets coming from Twee specifically.

- individual alert settings for tweets, replies, & DMs

Love the interface & the icon!
  9.    #149  
    UPDATE:

New features that have been developed and COMPLETED for twee.
    - Ability to see followers/following of a user.
    - Notifications for Timeline Tweets, Mentions and Direct Mesages (and the ability to selectively choose which one's you want on)
    - Better quicker caching

All these features will be available to the release copy of Twee when it hits the App Catalog. I already got invited by Palm to do that, so when I submit it to Palm, please expect 2-3 weeks after that.
    Don't know if you've fixed this yet:

In the latest beta, if you click on a message, and look at the "View Conversation" link, it instead says "View Converstation".
  11.    #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Don't know if you've fixed this yet:

In the latest beta, if you click on a message, and look at the "View Conversation" link, it instead says "View Converstation".
    Also fixed that as well.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Hey. You got a mention in the new phonedog video!

Today I'm getting a lot of occurrences of the error in Twee that says data downloaded from Twitter is corrupt. Anyone know if something is going on with the Twitter site again that is causing this to happen?
    Yes, twitter has been having API problems today. Getting errors in other clients as well.
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    At least I know its not just me having problems
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    Today I'm getting a lot of occurrences of the error in Twee that says data downloaded from Twitter is corrupt. Anyone know if something is going on with the Twitter site again that is causing this to happen?
    Same here....last 2 days with Twee have given me the same errors. Twitter works fine on my PC so I'm not sure what the problem is.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I just downloaded the program and tried to set it up and get the following error:

"Could not find the twitter service. Please make sure you have an internet connection."

Is this also a similar problem? My connection and all other apps are working perfectly.
    I'm also having some issues today...just tweeted a pic via tweetphoto and Twee keeps tweeting it whenever I opened it up/refresh/do anything. The pic upload is also just a black box--it didn't upload correctly.

I don't know if this is Twee or twitterphoto or what, but it's kind of a pain and the 10-15 tweets with a busted photo in the past hour are sure to irritate. Just emailed Twee support, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation or it's just API bugginess.

edit:

Almost instantly got a response from Twee creator Denns and Sean at Tweetphoto, which was where my tweets were attributed to via the API. Tweetphoto reports the following:

Sorry about that. Looks like a broken image file was sent to us via email and our system freaked out and did not like it - see attached (bottom of photo is missing). It made the photo turn black and kept trying to process it. I have deleted all the black photos from the system. You can do so by clickin My Photos and then the little garbage can underneath each photo. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    So...not sure if there should be some input validation on picture tweets or what, but I guess this is the answer (according to twitterphoto). Short term solution? Switch to twitpic, maybe, or just lay off the picture posting.
    Last edited by tehkrond; 08/25/2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: update
    aargh these error messages are annoying, love twee though! Great interface and lots of cool features!
    Accessing twitter through their web site is different than using apps like Twee or Tweed. They use the API, which tends to go down way too often.
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast