Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    I know, right? There are *so* many twitter clients, but I haven't seen a facebook one yet

-mark
    i'm also waiting on a facebook app
    Quote Originally Posted by ldudiaz View Post
    i'm also waiting on a facebook app
    same here...cant w8 for a facebook app!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clindner View Post
    I am curious why you care about who is following you? I have seen a few people express concern over this, and since you won't see what they write unless you follow them, why does it matter that an automated twitter account is following you?

Is this something I should be worried about? I get a few spam bots following me every week or two. I usually just ignore them... Should I block them?
    I block them myself. I guess I look at it this way, even if you won't see them, they can still see what you post and can filter that information to other bots if they wanted to or who knows. The point is I just like not letting people follow me that should not. Not that anyone follows me anyway ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    I'm not able to login, i've tried all ways
    installed it and cannot get it to connect to twitter... Anyone else having this problem? I just downloaded it this morning
    Quote Originally Posted by opg4759 View Post
    just loaded it in and I have to say no issues downloading it via file coster. I'm liking the UI on this app.
    its working perfectly for me since early as hell this morning
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    installed it and cannot get it to connect to twitter... Anyone else having this problem? I just downloaded it this morning
    I'm having the same problem, it downloaded it ok, but i can't conenct either
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    funny, i was having a problem with tweed not connecting so i downloaded twee and it's way faster than tweed ever was. i am quite happy so far
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    I have made the switch! Great app! Keep the good work and updates coming!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I like the notification system of Twee, but even after I chuck the card it keeps on notifying me. That tells me that it's still running in the background. Is there any way to get rid of it completely without deleting the app? I love it, but I only want to run it when I want to run it. Know what I mean, Vern?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loogie View Post
    I like the notification system of Twee, but even after I chuck the card it keeps on notifying me. That tells me that it's still running in the background. Is there any way to get rid of it completely without deleting the app? I love it, but I only want to run it when I want to run it. Know what I mean, Vern?
    u have to go to preferences and turn off the notifications
    I can't wait to give you my money for it.

Keep up the great work.
    Pretty good app! I'm REALLY liking the color scheme. It reminds me of PockeTwit on my old Q9c. I am really liking the thumbnail previews when you click on a Tweet. Overall, I can't decide which Twitter app I like more between this and Tweed. IMO, they're pretty much the same app with a couple minor things that they do better than the other.
    This is my fave twitter app, much better than tweed and spaz, the logo is better too. It is far easier to use than the other two and is much faster and has far more options (updates and update notifications). I really love it and was so happy when i found it. I havent had any problems with it at all!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    u have to go to preferences and turn off the notifications
    I know I can do that, but the notifications should stop either way when I close the card. If not, then the app is still running and sucking down battery juice.
    I apologize if this was mentioned somewhere already, but how do you view a conversation?
    Nice job on this app. Lots of features, but the UI is not confusing. The menu bar at the bottom is very cool. This is worth paying for!
    A couple of suggestions:

-- I think the icons for "Follow" and "Unfollow" should be slightly different -- perhaps "Unfollow" should have a minus sign instead of a plus.

-- It would be nice to have a way to list all of our followed users at once.

-- Will the app show follow requests and let us respond to them? I know that's advanced, but it would pretty much allow me to never need to use the web page.

Thanks again for the work!
    I had made the switch from Tweed to Twee a while back. I really do love the interface.

The one thing that annoys me though about Twee is the auto-refresh feature. I would like for it to not automatically refresh as soon as I come back to its card. If I open a tweet and follow a link, then read it for a minute or so, coming back to Twee automatically refreshes my timeline. But what if I still had tweets that I hadn't seen yet? Too bad, it just brings me right to the first "unread" tweet because it refreshes automatically. I would like to see that made an option, not a default.

Then I would like to see individual notifications for replies and messages only. I've missed a bunch of replies because Twee doesn't notify. Tweed does, that and the non-auto-refreshing is what made me come back to Tweed for a while.

Gotta love the features of Twee though like image thumbnail and full-screen view for profile pictures, etc. It's like a juggling act for me between the two apps. Poor Spaz gets none of my love.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by willxcore View Post
    ...One thing I like about tweed is the drop down to select different settings.
    Totally agree...a great convenience feature.
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast