Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Does the notifications work to wake the phone to alert you? ecause i have only seen it work while i was on the phone. Other than that the program is great & already made it my one & only twitter app.
    Last edited by QuietStorm21A; 08/11/2009 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    Does the notifications work to wake the phone to alert you? ecause i have only seen it work while i was on the phone. Other than that the program is great & already made it my one & only twitter app.
    Yes it does
    I think twitter is down thats why i havent got any notifications, but thank you for the reassurance.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    A feature request. @lookup which will automatically poll and filter your friends and provide drop down choices while posting an update. The twitter clients on my desktop and ppc had this feature and proved so helpful.

I don't know about the rest of you, but my friends names are impossible to remember on twitter because they're so jacked up.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I've been trying Twee for two days and I think it's a great app. I do, however, have a question that I haven't seen posted here, and is the only reason I wouldn't use Twee as my Twitter client. If this has been addressed, or if this question is elementary, please forgive me.

When using Tweed, I have the option of marking the timeline so that the next time I open the app, I see only the tweets that have been posted since my last Tweed session. Is there a similar function on Twee?
    I can't seem to download the beta. I've tried filecoaster and preload, and the download sticks at the halfway point every time.

Anyone else run into this?
  7. nrs
    Quote Originally Posted by clindner View Post
    I can't seem to download the beta. I've tried filecoaster and preload, and the download sticks at the halfway point every time.

Had the same problem with filecoaster - might try to download and install with Web OS quick install. Failing that - an idea I had was to download it to my machine and then upload it somewhere else on the web and try to install from filecoaster that way.
    Once we have specific notifications like we do for Tweed (Home, Mentions, Direct Messages), it's 100% a winner and I can use it. But I can't be notified of the Home field, I want to customize that like Tweed lets you do (it's only advantage right now).
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Twee has so much more potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by clindner View Post

I am having the exact same issue.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Overall I love Twee better than Tweed and Spaz...but I still have Tweed installed because Twee's notification system is spotty at best. Tweed, however, is spot on in this area.
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by DonBakke View Post
    Overall I love Twee better than Tweed and Spaz...but I still have Tweed installed because Twee's notification system is spotty at best. Tweed, however, is spot on in this area.
    I am working on this and hopefully will have nice clean notifications for mentions and dm's soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post
    Twee for Pre is now in open beta.

Get The Beta Here

Twee is a twitter client with features including:
    - Photo Integration
    - Nearby Tweets
    - Update your location
    - URL Minification
    - Photo Thumbnails
    - Multiple Accounts
    - Trends
    - Twitturly Integration
    - StockTwits Integration
    - Custom Navigation UI

PreThinking has posted this video of Twee:
    which one is the latest version....have u updated it yet?
  14.    #114  
    Version 0.95 now out.

Twee :: Delicious Morsel

Soon to be on the precentral homebrew gallery too!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    great app...keep up the good work
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Does this uodate include an option for reviewing/modifying our 'followers' and those we follow? Its annoying to get Spam accounts following and not be abke to delete/block them.
    So far this one wins the tweet battle, it covers all the things I wanted to see in the other two, One possible suggestion, I'm color blind and so are 10% of the male population, what are the odds of allowing skins of color settings. The current display is good but I tend to like high contrast...thanks for the fine program.
    I just downloaded this and its not connecting to Twitter when verifying my account. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and it gets stuck. Any word on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    Does this uodate include an option for reviewing/modifying our 'followers' and those we follow? Its annoying to get Spam accounts following and not be abke to delete/block them.

I am curious why you care about who is following you? I have seen a few people express concern over this, and since you won't see what they write unless you follow them, why does it matter that an automated twitter account is following you?

Is this something I should be worried about? I get a few spam bots following me every week or two. I usually just ignore them... Should I block them?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    just loaded it in and I have to say no issues downloading it via file coster. I'm liking the UI on this app.