Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    I tried installing with File Coaster but it wouldn't complete. Any others experience this?
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sveilien View Post
    I tried installing with File Coaster but it wouldn't complete. Any others experience this?
    You are correct. FileCoaster will not install 0.94. You need to do the SDK install. I'm not sure why FileCoaster fails at installing Twee.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    best twitter app ive used
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Downloaded and lovin it! Sweet interface....

might as well do some shameless self promotion: follow me on Twitter: Matt Lewin (BigFire8) on Twitter
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Just installed and it's awesome!! I like it better than Tweed. Great job!!
    i tried that app didnt show up on my pre???
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Day two of running Twee.....so far so good. The only annoying thing is when you open the app up it opens up two cards (user management and the actual app). Does anyone know why this is happening or how to stop it from happening? Bug? Other than that the app ROCKS!
    this is a great APP and it is better than tweed
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    The user management startup is actually pretty nice for me cuz I have two accounts set up and it allows me to choose each time, or have a separate card to easily switch. I get that most only have one account, but this set up is great for handling different options.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I'm just havin probs with being able to find ppl by searcj
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I cannot get logged in it keeps telling me to check my internet connection.
    anyone have any pointers or tips?
    Wow, is this vibrating a certain number of times based on how many unread messages I have?
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I think the vibrating is kinda cute...it seems to have almost a duck quackiness! And I think the icon is almost blue duckish, so how bout we just say its the blue duck quacking at us? Instead of tweeting, I shall be quacking here on out!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    im the only one having this problem
    I've noticed something different with this app since twitter was hacked recently. Whenever I click on Twee I get a connection error, that says "Twitter data supplied seems corrupted. Check your internet connection and try again." But if I hit refresh it lets me into my twitter account. Anyone else having this issue?

Also can I make a suggestion for this app? Is it possible when someone posts a picture to see a small thumbnail next to their tweet? I know you can see one when you click on the tweet but my next suggestion would be a faster way to reply to someones tweet. Instead of having to click the persons tweet and then click reply.

But I LOVE THIS FREAKIN APP!!! way better than tweed so far.
    I've noticed something different with this app since twitter was hacked recently. Whenever I click on Twee I get a connection error, that says "Twitter data supplied seems corrupted. Check your internet connection and try again." But if I hit refresh it lets me into my twitter account. Anyone else having this issue?
    Try uninstalling/reinstalling the ap.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    If reinstalling didn't help, it might also have something to do with the DDoS attack on Twitter/Facebook, as Tweed was exhibiting similar behavior for me from 8/7 til this afternoon. Twitter limits third party API access when there are issues.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    ever since tweed began annying me ive been trying to get this app... but every time i register for the beta.. i do not recieve a conformation email back.. am i doing something wrong or how else can i get it?
    Man I LOVE this app!
    A few requests.

Can you add a feature to be able to add a comment or note to a user I am following? Sometimes I forget who they are and being able to click on their name and see a note would be great!

Allow us to create categories with a small row of tabs at the top that we can add the people we are following to.
    That way I can have say a 'Tech' tab and only see users that are tech related. Then we could have a 'Friends', 'Entertainment' one etc... Basically just add a small tag to them then filter them as they come in to only show up when the assigned tab is selected.
    I personally think this should be a default behavior on Twitter but that is just me. ii

I am following more and more people and it is getting to be a huge random list anymore.
    Some organization would be GREAT!

I understand these won't show up on any other app or the web.

What do others think? Would some user notes and a bit of organization be helpful to anyone else or is it just me? ii
    Last edited by Paladin; 08/14/2009 at 09:57 AM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Is there a way to stop Twee from consuming battery rapidly while it's open?

Also -- please, please, pretty please, add support for laconi.ca/custom microblogging services.
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast