Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    the twitpic in the message is nice.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I am assuming this has been mentioned once or twice prior but I am just chiming in.

I would love to see notifications come up without waking up the screen, the sound is all I really need.
    Last edited by Sharkims; 07/24/2009 at 12:51 PM.
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    i notice on the bug list that you have "Doesn't always scroll to newest tweet." Personally I don't want it scrolling to the newest one so that i can read through the tweet where i left off. Would it be possible to make that an option instead of forcing it to go to the newest tweet all the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by timpham View Post
    i notice on the bug list that you have "Doesn't always scroll to newest tweet." Personally I don't want it scrolling to the newest one so that i can read through the tweet where i left off. Would it be possible to make that an option instead of forcing it to go to the newest tweet all the time?
    Tweed uses a custom users read bar. Something similar to that perhaps? I like both options though.
    The StockTwits and Twitturly integration is genius. I love Spaz but ... Twee is it for me now.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    New version 0.93 is out!!

Unfortunately, Dennis still has yet to figure out how to get us to have our tweets say "From Twee" instead of "From web". Something to do with OAuth, but I think he just needs to buckle down and fix it! Kind of annoying.
    The new version is great, but lately everytime i open twee it causes my phone to go horribly slow. It takes it about a 5-10 seconds to notice any movement with my fingers. If i close Twee out, everything works fast again with the phone. A bug maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by dylandersen View Post
    New version 0.93 is out!!

Unfortunately, Dennis still has yet to figure out how to get us to have our tweets say "From Twee" instead of "From web". Something to do with OAuth, but I think he just needs to buckle down and fix it! Kind of annoying.
    He said he is doing it for security reasons, and Twitter won't let him use a different name than API. Read the notes for directions on how to help push for adding Twee.
    Twee is a nice app. I'm glad to see people trying new things UI-wise. The strip at the bottom is interesting.
    Is there a way to follow someone from within the app (a follow button).
    In twee to follow someome:

Tap tweet, like you were going to reply or RT.

Tap the are of the screen on top where the avatar and @name are at, this brings up users timeline.

Now tap the dromdown menu (says twee), and tap follow.
    Maybe it's just me, but my battery life seems to go down faster when Twee is open.
    best twitter app!
    How do I get this app? I've tried clicking the links ppl post and nothing happens. Help!
    LOVE THE TWEE...

best one out there right now...
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    0.94 just came out. heres the link. To install it you have to get the sdk and put phone in dev mode. Read how in the home brew thread.

Twee 0.94
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The new update just came out and its great. Love the twitpic integration.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Twee is my favorite of the Twitter apps. This new version is working great too.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    yea, it's running great. Personally rather use twitpic than tweetphoto. Heres what the update does.

Changelog:

* TwitPic email photo integration.
    * Loading icons are more accurate.
    * Load more does not take you to the top.
    * Miscellaneous fixes...
    twitpic works great with Twee!
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast