Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    I've used prebrew and it doesn't install twee. I've installed 2-3 applications with the SDK and 2-3 applications with prebrew. I cannot install twee using either method.
    Like the feel of this more than the other twitter apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by slightlyoffbeat View Post
    I've used prebrew and it doesn't install twee. I've installed 2-3 applications with the SDK and 2-3 applications with prebrew. I cannot install twee using either method.
    I installed mine using the sdk just fine didn't drag and drop to the install batch just used the palm-install command in the Command prompt. Was actually trying to get it on the emulator but for some reason it put it on my phone, so i didn't argue.
    the only thing i like about twee is da feature to see tweets in my area, i wish i could change the color scheme
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    New build of the beta just released. Check it out.
    http://www.deliciousmorsel.com/files/twee-0.91.ipk
    Running 0.91, and it's significantly better than 0.90, which was sluggish and a bit buggy. I'm really liking 0.91. I have noticed notifications not always popping up when playing Pandora, but then that's a Pre/Pandora issue since email notifications don't always come up either.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    is there a changelog for twee?
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoe View Post
    New build of the beta just released. Check it out.
    http://www.deliciousmorsel.com/files/twee-0.91.ipk

i dont think he wants ppl to just post the link to the file.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    This is a great program. Since I got this stopped using Spaz and Tweed.
    just installed .91 with prebrew...worked fine.

Definitely cleared up a little bugginess that had crept in since initial install.

Like this one much better than tweed.
    i still go back to tweed after testing new versions.
    Felipe
    Interesting after the most recent 1.1 update. Twee will install but not open up when clicked on. Fun, Fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Interesting after the most recent 1.1 update. Twee will install but not open up when clicked on. Fun, Fun!!
    same here.
    Felipe
    Yeah 1.1 made my twee not work. Good thing is the makers of twee seem to be on top of updates so I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Tweed for now!
    Quote Originally Posted by egreenwood1 View Post
    Yeah 1.1 made my twee not work. Good thing is the makers of twee seem to be on top of updates so I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Tweed for now!
    Agreed.
    Yep, Twee is a no-go right now for me.

Doing like everyone else and hopping back to Tweed while missing the slick UI of Twee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
    Yep, Twee is a no-go right now for me.

Doing like everyone else and hopping back to Tweed while missing the slick UI of Twee.
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one affected by the update.
    I just ran Twee after the update, and it worked fine for me.. Unfortunately I can't tell which version of Twee I'm running..
    Version .92 out and is working again with webOS 1.1!!
    Nice app, i really like the twitpic preview and locate twitters. I've been more a fan of Spaz but looks like Twee is adopting some stuff I like....but with any new app, still some bugs..waiting for them to get fixed...here are some things i'm curious about:

1) why does twee open in two cards for me? (one is actual twitters and the other one is the account chooser)
    2) I noticed in one version, when i tweet, it said 'posted as API' and another said 'posted as from web', when will i say from Twee?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast