Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
    can't install it..
    same popup - by url / by filcaoster / ...
    (
    a roller with a palm pre...
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    man, i'm having trouble with tweefree 1.5 as well as tweed. NEITHER of them will connect to the internet, they say there's no connection.

But spaz works perfectly. wth?
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    So now that support for TweeFree is ending - what is the new best free client to use? Spaz?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaQ View Post
    So now that support for TweeFree is ending - what is the new best free client to use? Spaz?
    Haha.. in this thread I think the dev is going to say Twee2.
    I have both tweed and tweefree...i discovered tweefree AFTER i had purchased tweed, and found tweefree to be MUCH better. it met all my needs and was faster and easier on the eyes than tweed so i have used it exclusively. now that support for the free one is ending I am a bit disappointed.

Can anyone comment on how the paid version is, compared to the free version? From my understanding the paid version was an upgrade as well and people in the forums did not seem to like the newer version much...
    The free version is expiring next week pretty much. I purchased the full version because I don't really like any of the other ones.

It works fine, I don't have a problem with it. I'm sure it can improve a bunch though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I'm using Spaz now.. works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    I have both tweed and tweefree...i discovered tweefree AFTER i had purchased tweed, and found tweefree to be MUCH better. it met all my needs and was faster and easier on the eyes than tweed so i have used it exclusively. now that support for the free one is ending I am a bit disappointed.

Can anyone comment on how the paid version is, compared to the free version? From my understanding the paid version was an upgrade as well and people in the forums did not seem to like the newer version much...
    I've heard that most negative things said about V 2.0 were just visual comments. Otherwise I think the app has improved on functionality and ease of use. I'm personally a Tweed user and have no problems with it....I mean really as long as I can read the tweet, there is nothing to hurt the eyes with.....
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldog View Post
    I'm using Spaz now.. works for me.
    Related: Anyone catch this tweet: Twitter / Delicious Morsel: For TweeFree users who can ...

Nice of them to recommend Spaz as TweeFree replacement.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    how much is it? and is it a one time purchase or a monthly thing?
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223