Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223 LastLast
    Boo, twee is not completely showing recent conversations anymore. Twitter API issue?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    I love Twee. It's the best WebOS Twitter client around. For some reason mine shows as posting from web, not Twee. What gives?
    Like RanGT, my paid Twee account has not been showing the conversation threads - was this due to the recent WebOS update or something else? Any ideas?

Thank you!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emesker View Post
    Like RanGT, my paid Twee account has not been showing the conversation threads - was this due to the recent WebOS update or something else? Any ideas?

Thank you!
    This is a Twitter problem. Tweed is having the same problems. Twitter is supposed to be working on it. Hopefully it won't take them long.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emesker View Post

Thank you!
    According to Tweed, the conversations problem should be fixed. I haven't tried it out yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfol View Post
    Do you know if the paid version will still let you monitor multiple accounts if you want? I have 2 twitter accounts - 1 for work and 1 for personal use and am using an older version of twee that lets me do this. I want to purchase the app but want to make sure that I will still be able to do this once I do.
    Thanks
    Jay
    Jay, I use the paid version for two twitter accounts and it works... worked until this week. Now Twee only works when I'm on wifi. No wifi I get "Error Loading Tweets" and "Twee was unable to connect to Twitter. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection and try again later."

anyone else getting this?
    I can't find out how to send a Tweet. Am I crazy???
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    plus symbol top right
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Was trying to download Twee Free from the App Catalog, just gets stuck on Installing, wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. Have not downloaded the Homebrew one either.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    Was trying to download Twee Free from the App Catalog, just gets stuck on Installing, wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. Have not downloaded the Homebrew one either.
    Ive had lots of issues with stalled downloads recently. I tried downloading Spaz yesterday and it froze. It's still sitting there saying waiting to download or whatever. I got so frustrated that I just searched the web for an ipk and installed via Quick Install.
    I want to buy this but im in europe!!!!!! Please sell me twee
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glorifiedg View Post
    I want to buy this but im in europe!!!!!! Please sell me twee
    Do you have PreWare installed? If so, you can get Twee Free from the homebrew applications feed. Note, do not load the Palm or App Catalog feeds, you won't get the right version. And that version has been having install problems of late.
    Palm Pilot -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> iPhone 4s (Sprint)
    I use twee free but I want the full version with notifications and such.
    i cant download the new version of twee free =(
    it says there's an ipkg error and no such file or directory exists ... anyone else having these problems?
    Here is a Tweet for Direct IPK link:

Twitter / Delicious Morsel: If you cannot find TweeFre ...

anyone see a changelog anywhere?

So far I noticed they have two theme options: Light and Dark. Added a Maroon color for RT's.

-Darker bottom bar.
    -Choice in Prefs for old RT system or new RT system.
    -Not sure if other stuff.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    I may be missing something, but is the custom UI in the full version? I remember where it was in TweeFree and I can't locate it in the paid version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lingo View Post
    I may be missing something, but is the custom UI in the full version? I remember where it was in TweeFree and I can't locate it in the paid version.
    Not until 1.5, which is coming soon it seems:

Twee and TweeFree 1.5 :: Delicious Morsel
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    So far I noticed they have two theme options: Light and Dark. Added a Maroon color for RT's.
    I was trying to figure out what that maroon color meant.

Is it only for "new-style" RT's? Anybody know?
    Quote Originally Posted by shmoo27 View Post
    I was trying to figure out what that maroon color meant.

Is it only for "new-style" RT's? Anybody know?
    Yes it signifies the "new" retweet. It kinda confused me though because I thought the new RT style brought for the original posters picture instead. That's how it is in every other app.

Great work delicious morsel, keep the updates coming!
    posting via phone so can't checkk in thread if already posted but...

want full screen portrait twee???

Turn phone upside down like in browser. Gets a few more lines in!