Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    I'm trying to install the new 1.0.3 Twee Free from the app catalog but it doesn't appear to be installing correctly. Instead of the "Launch Now" button at the bottom of installer/app page after it is done downloading/installing, I get the "Download again for free" button. I've previously had the homebrew version and the previous version of Twee Free.

EDIT: I found the 1.0.3 ipk in media\internal\downloads and copied it to my macbook and tried installing it with webos quick install, but doesn't appear to help. I also found the previous verison of Twee Free in there and that one did install just fine. Deleted the 1.0.3 from downloads and back to the app catalog to "update" twee free, but still no go.
    Last edited by fareal; 12/04/2009 at 01:13 AM.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ^^^ same issue here. I deleted my homebrew version of it, and wanted to D/L the new version in the app catalog, but I get the 'Download again for free' error and it won't install...

It really sucks because I think this is the best Twiiter app made so far.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Developer should respond.. If not, his contact info is on the Twee website.

EDIT: I just updated Twee Free through Preware. Update successful.
    Last edited by fareal; 12/04/2009 at 10:24 AM.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    Developer should respond.. If not, his contact info is on the Twee website.

EDIT: I just updated Twee Free through Preware. Update successful.
    Mee too.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks4life View Post
    Danno, the account selection screen will go away if you get the paid twee app in the app catalog and as far as the portrait question, I read that he was working on that for a future update. Also in the paid version when u get new tweets and refresh it will go to where u last read a tweet and not always scroll to top so this way you know everything above your last tweet are new, I love this feature and was kinda ****ed about twee free not having it, but its because u have to get the full version to get it. Hope that helps you, get paid version you won't regret it!!!
    Do you know if the paid version will still let you monitor multiple accounts if you want? I have 2 twitter accounts - 1 for work and 1 for personal use and am using an older version of twee that lets me do this. I want to purchase the app but want to make sure that I will still be able to do this once I do.
    Thanks
    Jay
    I like twee but I think I'll not pay for it because twitter as launched a mobile page.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Can anyone who has the version from the app catalog tell me if this version allows for monitoring of multiple Twitter accounts at the same time? By this I mean being logged in to 2 different accounts and receive notifications when new tweets from either account are received.

Thanks
    Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by jfol View Post
    Can anyone who has the version from the app catalog tell me if this version allows for monitoring of multiple Twitter accounts at the same time? By this I mean being logged in to 2 different accounts and receive notifications when new tweets from either account are received.

Thanks
    Jay
    I know you can log into two accounts in the paid version. I have no idea how notifications work if you've got multiple accounts. I only have the one account so I can't test it. But, I'd guess that since each account gets its own card, that you'd get a separate notification for each card, and tapping on the notification would take you to the right card for the account.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    OK thanks - going to go buy it now..
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Has anyone else's Twee been funky lately? For the past 2 days, Twee will not connect to Twitter at all. I get the "unable to connect, make sure you have a valid internet connection" Error popup. I definitely have a connection, I can run other web stuff and surf. I've tried everything but delete and re-download... wanted to ask here before trying that.

I had 1.0.2, upgraded to 1.0.3, didn't help. Deleted and re-downloaded 1.0.3, didn't help. Any ideas?

Third reboot fixed it... I rebooted twice last night and it didn't help. Maybe it needed a reboot AND an upgrade. Weird.
    Last edited by martinp13; 12/19/2009 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by martinp13 View Post
    Has anyone else's Twee been funky lately? For the past 2 days, Twee will not connect to Twitter at all. I get the "unable to connect, make sure you have a valid internet connection" Error popup. I definitely have a connection, I can run other web stuff and surf. I've tried everything but delete and re-download... wanted to ask here before trying that.

I had 1.0.2, upgraded to 1.0.3, didn't help. Deleted and re-downloaded 1.0.3, didn't help. Any ideas?
    I haven't noticed any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by martinp13 View Post

Third reboot fixed it... I rebooted twice last night and it didn't help. Maybe it needed a reboot AND an upgrade. Weird.
    It is exactly the same for me here. Using TweeFree on a German GSM Palm Pre. It just does not connect anymore at all. I am using SPAZ now, but always was a bigger fan of TweeFree (was waiting for the app store to allow me to buy the full version).
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I am having the same "no connection" error.
    Had the same issue for about 24 hrs yesterday. Downloaded Spaz and it worked fine. TweeFree has been working fine lately.
    appears to be an issue with 1.3.5. I'm unable to install TweeFree. Stuck at "installing"
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0vette View Post
    appears to be an issue with 1.3.5. I'm unable to install TweeFree. Stuck at "installing"
    Same here. And it just seems to be limited to Twee Free; other apps install just fine.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0vette View Post
    I am also having this issue

edit: installing it from Preware works fine though
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaclub View Post
    I am also having this issue

edit: installing it from Preware works fine though
    ur just having issues with twee free or all apps from the catalog?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I have not had any problems with Twee Free, since the latest webOS upgrade.
    I had problems installing apps from the App Catalog that had previously been homebrew apps like Twee. If you were using Twee as a homebrew and then try to install from App Catalog after 1.3.5 upgrade, that could be your problem. I'm sorry that I can't provide a fix, just perhaps insight.