Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 450
  1. #381  
    Hi,

    I'm using the free version of Twee from the Beta Apps catalogue, I can't access the Paid one from 1.1.3.

    I'm having trouble uploading pictures to TwitPic, or any of the named services.

    I select my picture and click Open, and then Twee reports:
    Error, Twee was unable to ****ect to the photo hosting service....

    I've tried using both WiFi and the phone, but no luck.

    Am I doing something wrong, or is this a know fault on the GSM Pre's ?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  2. #382  
    in the paid Twee have you added the choice to lock the app from rotating?

    just making sure before I buy app
  3. #383  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    in the paid Twee have you added the choice to lock the app from rotating?

    just making sure before I buy app
    It's not in there yet that I've seen.
  4. #384  
    damn, eekfuh said it would be a feature, wish I can go back to the first version where it didn't rotate
  5. #385  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    damn, eekfuh said it would be a feature, wish I can go back to the first version where it didn't rotate
    Palm's a little slow at getting version upgrades out there though too, so it might be in a version that just hasn't been put into the catalog yet.
  6. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #386  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Hi,

    I'm using the free version of Twee from the Beta Apps catalogue, I can't access the Paid one from 1.1.3.

    I'm having trouble uploading pictures to TwitPic, or any of the named services.

    I select my picture and click Open, and then Twee reports:
    Error, Twee was unable to ****ect to the photo hosting service....

    I've tried using both WiFi and the phone, but no luck.

    Am I doing something wrong, or is this a know fault on the GSM Pre's ?
    It's not going to work for 1.1.3. The photo uploading feature wasn't in the SDK until 1.2.
  7. #387  
    Thanks, I'll just have to wait then
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  8. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #388  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Thanks, I'll just have to wait then
    I think they've figured out how to put 1.2 on the GSM's over in that section but yeah, 1.3 shouldn't be far behind.
  9. #389  
    twee got an update in the app store.

    what exactly was included?
  10. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #390  
    " Twee update 1.0.2 (and TweeFree 1.0.2 coming soon) includes navbar speed increases and image upload fix. "

    From delicious morsel's twitter.
  11.    #391  
    I updated the TweeFree beta with another fix to Palm's uploader.

    The problem with their uploader is that it you subscribe to it the uploading service when you call it to start. If any scene is popped it unsubscribes you, then you dont get any updates of when its done. When you choose a photo and it starts uploading, the choose photo screen gets popped and it goes back to the tweet screen so it can start uploading. If the choose photo screen sends back the photo you selected, before that screen has removed itself, then it will try uploading then it will pop and then you wont get any notification of when tis done so it just sits there forever. I wrote a bunch of detection code and hopefully it will work better now.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
  12. #392  
    Hi eekfuh, I posted a question on your twitter page yesterday but never heard back. I have a question for you regarding your app, I love Tweefree but would like to know that when I have the app open and I pull it to the forefront and it auto-refreshes it goes right to the top, is there a way to not do that and note that the above tweets are new as its hard to identify which tweets are new when it refreshes. Is that option in the paid version, if there is a way to do this I would love to know and then would have no problem puchasing your app! Please let me know!
  13. #393  
    I see the latest version is now 1.0.3
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  14.    #394  
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks4life View Post
    Hi eekfuh, I posted a question on your twitter page yesterday but never heard back. I have a question for you regarding your app, I love Tweefree but would like to know that when I have the app open and I pull it to the forefront and it auto-refreshes it goes right to the top, is there a way to not do that and note that the above tweets are new as its hard to identify which tweets are new when it refreshes. Is that option in the paid version, if there is a way to do this I would love to know and then would have no problem puchasing your app! Please let me know!
    The paid version, on refresh, always puts you at the BOTTOM (instead of top) of new tweets.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
  15. #395  
    Hi eekfuh, thanks for getting back to me, I already bought your app today and you are right it does exactly what I wanted it to do, I love it, its so much better than Tweed. Beautiful design, speed, and notifications, wish I would have got the paid version sooner, but I got it now. Thanks again for your hard work, and now that I have paid version how do i get the new update you just released for Tweefree, will that be coming to the paid version in the app catalog as well to fix the pic upload problem? I got the 1.03 version for Tweefree, but its not the paid version features.
  16. conum's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    #396  
    hi eekfuh, there's no chance to get the paid app for my german pre, i've only 60 apps in app-catalog with 1.3.1
  17.    #397  
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    hi eekfuh, there's no chance to get the paid app for my german pre, i've only 60 apps in app-catalog with 1.3.1
    Not until Palm allows english language apps into the german app catalog or we get Twee localized.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
  18. conum's Avatar
    Posts
    338 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    #398  
    i read over at pre-central.net that you yourself could click on some checkmarks to enable twee(free) to be in the app-catalog.
  19. #399  
    Hi, love twee free. Not a huge tweeter but I mainly use it to read. I was wondering 2 things, anyway to lock it to portrait? And also is there anyway to get the account selection screen to go away for us single account users?

    Thanks!
  20. #400  
    Danno, the account selection screen will go away if you get the paid twee app in the app catalog and as far as the portrait question, I read that he was working on that for a future update. Also in the paid version when u get new tweets and refresh it will go to where u last read a tweet and not always scroll to top so this way you know everything above your last tweet are new, I love this feature and was kinda ****ed about twee free not having it, but its because u have to get the full version to get it. Hope that helps you, get paid version you won't regret it!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions