Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 450
  1. #361  
    Why is Twee not showing up in my app catalog? I can see twee free but no twee . Probably Bell getting in the way again, Arses!

    Damn, I really want to get the notifications going too! Me and my friend use it to share pictures of our travels.
  2. #362  
    Quote Originally Posted by Coniferous View Post
    Why is Twee not showing up in my app catalog? I can see twee free but no twee . Probably Bell getting in the way again, Arses!

    Damn, I really want to get the notifications going too! Me and my friend use it to share pictures of our travels.
    No paid apps outside of the US yet that I know of.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 10/27/2009 at 02:14 AM.
  3. #363  
    Would like the option of changing the notification sound. Way too quiet!
  4. #364  
    any chance of getting a timeline marker (bookmark) like tweed?
  5.    #365  
    Quote Originally Posted by youngpre View Post
    any chance of getting a timeline marker (bookmark) like tweed?
    Yup. That is a great feature that Tweed has and we plan on adding it in to Twee.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
  6. #366  
    can I ask why it's so slow to add pictures via the new upload feature? If I'm on WiFi its easy but on EV it times out. At first I thought it was twitter so I tried my Tweed app also which does the same thing and it uploads real fast on EV.
  7. #367  
    I was running .95 and the notifications was sketchy now with the paid version the notifications is still sketchy. It notifies me when it wants to... Any word on the eekfuh...
  8.    #368  
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post
    can I ask why it's so slow to add pictures via the new upload feature? If I'm on WiFi its easy but on EV it times out. At first I thought it was twitter so I tried my Tweed app also which does the same thing and it uploads real fast on EV.
    I'm working on a fix for that. Expect it with the upcoming weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    I was running .95 and the notifications was sketchy now with the paid version the notifications is still sketchy. It notifies me when it wants to... Any word on the eekfuh...
    Explain what you mean by sketchy? Not always working?...
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
  9. chenm0416's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #369  
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post
    Explain what you mean by sketchy? Not always working?...
    I'd describe my case as sketchy as well. Completely no telling when I'll get a notification, whether the application is open or closed. I've probably gotten 3 notifications for the last 15 or so updates.

    I've also tried turning it off, resetting and turning it back on with no success.
  10. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #370  
    I've had absolutely 0 problems with notifications.
  11. #371  
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post
    Explain what you mean by sketchy? Not always working?...
    Bingo! It notifies me sometimes and then it seems it sleeps and doesn't notify me again untill I open it up again but then it stops working again...
  12. #372  
    Quote Originally Posted by chenm0416 View Post
    I'd describe my case as sketchy as well. Completely no telling when I'll get a notification, whether the application is open or closed. I've probably gotten 3 notifications for the last 15 or so updates.

    I've also tried turning it off, resetting and turning it back on with no success.
    I would agree, I wish it notified me the as soon as possible. More times then not I decide to check my @ Reply's and then get notified 20 mins later.

    I know when I @MyIphoneUserFriend he gets it within 30 seconds! I want that!

    Edit: and yes I do have it notify me every 5 minutes. I want more!
  13. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantHeppes View Post
    I would agree, I wish it notified me the as soon as possible. More times then not I decide to check my @ Reply's and then get notified 20 mins later.

    I know when I @MyIphoneUserFriend he gets it within 30 seconds! I want that!

    Edit: and yes I do have it notify me every 5 minutes. I want more!
    The fastest Twitter allows requests to be sent is around 36 seconds, no matter what platform the client is on. Just fyi.
  14. #374  
    i did a search before i posted this question..but i didnt go through all the pages.
    but my question is..does anyone else have problems posting pics on twitter using twee?
    i cant post pic @ 100%.. sometimes it works and others are a no-go. i also know that pics take up characters..so tried to tweet the word "test" along with a pic from my pre. and that didnt work. the error message im getting is "error posting your photo to the selected service. try again later". i bought the paid version thinking that tweefree was limiting me. any help?
  15.    #375  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelow View Post
    i did a search before i posted this question..but i didnt go through all the pages.
    but my question is..does anyone else have problems posting pics on twitter using twee?
    i cant post pic @ 100%.. sometimes it works and others are a no-go. i also know that pics take up characters..so tried to tweet the word "test" along with a pic from my pre. and that didnt work. the error message im getting is "error posting your photo to the selected service. try again later". i bought the paid version thinking that tweefree was limiting me. any help?
    It should be updated soon with the fix.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
  16. #376  
    Will Twee be supporting the new Twitter *Lists feature?

    I understand that it is beta but it is a feature I asked Twee to do nativity before. I have been looking forward to this for some time and Twitter finally implemented it.

    I hope Twee implements it soon. If you do not yet have access to it Twee just won't offer it.

    They said not to tweet about the new feature but nothing about forum posts

    ===================================
    *: "Lists are timelines you build yourself, consisting of friends, family, co-workers, sports teams, you name it. You're part of a small group receiving this feature, so don't tweet about it yet!"
    Last edited by Paladin; 10/29/2009 at 03:17 PM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

    Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

    Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
  17. moris's Avatar
    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #377  
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Will Twee be supporting the new Twitter *Lists feature?

    I understand that it is beta but it is a feature I asked Twee to do nativity before. I have been looking forward to this for some time and Twitter finally implemented it.

    I hope Twee implements it soon. If you do not yet have access to it Twee just won't offer it.

    They said not to tweet about the new feature but nothing about forum posts

    ===================================
    *: "Lists are timelines you build yourself, consisting of friends, family, co-workers, sports teams, you name it. You're part of a small group receiving this feature, so don't tweet about it yet!"
    notification settings for each list would be great
  18. #378  
    list support would be awesome, but twitter is still trying to sort all that out themselves...

    as for notifications, they seem to be working now for me. But they will not activate the LED from the notification hack (well, uncomment really). It's the only app that doesn't seem to trigger it
  19. DonBakke's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #379  
    I didn't realize that this thread was ongoing so I used the support link in Twee to report problems with notifications. My experience is very similar to what has been described by others within the last few days. That is, notifications seem to only work once I launch Twee and then for a little while longer after I close the app. Then it just seems to not work (or go to sleep as others have described it) until I open Twee again.

    I'm curious, does Twee check my Twitter account directly for new tweets or does it route through Delicious Morsel's server? I know some apps rely on the vendor's server so that worries me if this is the case with Twee.

    The lack of reliable notifications is very close to being a deal breaker for me. I don't want to purchase another Twitter client (Tweed) if I don't have to. In every other way I really love Twee.
  20.    #380  
    Quote Originally Posted by DonBakke View Post
    I didn't realize that this thread was ongoing so I used the support link in Twee to report problems with notifications. My experience is very similar to what has been described by others within the last few days. That is, notifications seem to only work once I launch Twee and then for a little while longer after I close the app. Then it just seems to not work (or go to sleep as others have described it) until I open Twee again.

    I'm curious, does Twee check my Twitter account directly for new tweets or does it route through Delicious Morsel's server? I know some apps rely on the vendor's server so that worries me if this is the case with Twee.

    The lack of reliable notifications is very close to being a deal breaker for me. I don't want to purchase another Twitter client (Tweed) if I don't have to. In every other way I really love Twee.
    All the calls in Twee go directly to twitter, except the photo posting (twitter does not host photos) and URL shortening.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions