Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 LastLast
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    The program seriously keeps getting better and better. Totally worth the $3 or so whenever it finally hits the app catalog. Hopefully when it does, it's one of the newest versions.
    Anyway to get it to open up directly to the feed as apposed to hitting my name each time?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    Anyway to get it to open up directly to the feed as apposed to hitting my name each time?

Thanks
    That's intentional to show the multi-account feature which is only possible in the full version of Twee, I believe.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Any word on when the full version is coming? Can't wait.
    Does any one have Twee 0.9.12 they can send me? I find that it's more useful then 0.9.13, it lets you use the ability of multiple users.
    Please consider adding groups! I follow so many people that Twitter access on my Pre is useless until I can define groups.
    cant wait for APP version!
    twee is in the app catalog for 2.99
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    It may be said somewhere in the thread here, but I'm curious what is the differences between the free version and the paid version?
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWill View Post
    It may be said somewhere in the thread here, but I'm curious what is the differences between the free version and the paid version?
    it says right in the descriptions on the app catalog. the paid version offers notifications, nearby tweets (one of my fav features) and something about stocktwit(?). well worth the $3, imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWill View Post
    Think it's said multiple times. Notifications, multiple accounts, nearby tweets, and I think trends, twiturly, and stocktwits aren't in the Free version.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Not sure if feedback/requests regarding the new paid version should go here...

Any chance of the following:

1. Cursor is at the beginning when you choose to retweet.
    2. Opening twee from the notification panel brings it to the top of the timeline. I know some people will probably disagree (and I get that logic). No biggie either way.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I've replied on twitter to delicious morsel about Twee with no response, thought I'd try here. I'll just copy and paste them here:

@deliciousmorsel Twee's in the App Catolog? Yes! But what will happen to the .96 homebrew version if I buy the App catalog one?

@deliciousmorsel Also, I hope that the paid version has at least the features/experience I'm used to from the homebrew version. One being the forward gesture to create a new tweet. It's the reason that I kept the .96 version along side the homebrew tweefree. which btw, how is the catalog version of twee free different from the .96 Homebrew version?

Not to mention the app limit prevents me from installing app catalog apps
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    You'll have to delete the homebrew full version if you have it to install the paid version. The forward gesture to start a new tweet was removed because Palm requested it according to the dev's tweets.
  15.    #355  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
    I've replied on twitter to delicious morsel about Twee with no response, thought I'd try here. I'll just copy and paste them here:

@deliciousmorsel Twee's in the App Catolog? Yes! But what will happen to the .96 homebrew version if I buy the App catalog one?

@deliciousmorsel Also, I hope that the paid version has at least the features/experience I'm used to from the homebrew version. One being the forward gesture to create a new tweet. It's the reason that I kept the .96 version along side the homebrew tweefree. which btw, how is the catalog version of twee free different from the .96 Homebrew version?

Not to mention the app limit prevents me from installing app catalog apps
    Sorry for not seeing those tweets.
    If you have any homebrew apps installed and try to get the full version, the catalog will barf on you. Always delete the homebrew version if you are in the processes of getting the full version from the Catalog.
    Create new Tweet forward gesture was taken out because it would mess up advanced gestures and thats a big no-no without having the option in your application to turn it off (so that advanced gestures can can continue to work). I plan on adding that back in.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post
    Create new Tweet forward gesture was taken out because it would mess up advanced gestures and thats a big no-no without having the option in your application to turn it off (so that advanced gestures can can continue to work). I plan on adding that back in.
    This is wrong, actually. I've had advanced gestures on since I got the Pre, and the version of Twee that had forward to start a new Tweet worked fine with advanced gestures. A full swipe across the entire bottom switches apps (as expected) and a half swipe from or to the button started a new tweet.

That being said, an option to turn it off would probably be nice too.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    This is wrong, actually. I've had advanced gestures on since I got the Pre, and the version of Twee that had forward to start a new Tweet worked fine with advanced gestures. A full swipe across the entire bottom switches apps (as expected) and a half swipe from or to the button started a new tweet.

That being said, an option to turn it off would probably be nice too.
    Same, never messed with my ability to use advanced gestures. I loved that feature.
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Notifications don't seem to be working, does anyone know how to fix?
    Clean interface and slick to operate. You just gave me another fun reason to abuse my Pre! This could be addictive.
    Quote Originally Posted by chenm0416 View Post
    Notifications don't seem to be working, does anyone know how to fix?
    i am having the same problem. Disabling then resetting then enabling it again seems to change this.