Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    how can you make it so the most recent tweets are at the top whenever i open it? now when you open it it's scrolled all the way to the bottom like someone already read the page. i tried to put conversation order reversed but it did nothing.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Really enjoying TweeFree, great user-friendly interface.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post
    Hey Everyone.

Today was kinda crappy. Palm didn't release the pay for version of Twee, even though my app was approved over a week ago. Do I like waiting for them? Not really.

Here are my apologies: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/tweefree
    You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir. I was hurting from losing Twee when I Doctored to 1.2 and then back to 1.1, so TweeFree will hold me over until Palm gets their butts in gear, and then I shall be buying the full copy - I cannot wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Libb View Post
    You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir. I was hurting from losing Twee when I Doctored to 1.2 and then back to 1.1, so TweeFree will hold me over until Palm gets their butts in gear, and then I shall be buying the full copy - I cannot wait
    Could not have said it better myself. I too will gladly pull out the wallet for this app.
    Follow Me On Twitter
    Check Out My Blog/Podcast: The Gadget Gurus
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    this app is great...I searched until I found 0.95 when I had webos Dr my pre
  6.    #326  
    TweeFree is now updated to 0.9.13 - only includes preferences fix.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Let me join in with the others saying how great this app is. Looking forward to the full version in the App Catalog!
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Answer some question:

First off, there is a preferences bug, I will fix that tonight.

Second, 0.95 will continue to work till December, then will stop, when the official Twee comes out, it will continue to work, at least until December.
    Can I just throw my money at you and join the beta team?
    FINALLY!!!!!!
    Now let's pay
    hey eekfuh so the paid app is gonna feature only timed internal notifications...not push so when u actually receive a tweet it lets u know?

Edit: i love the UI for twee but the only thing i like about tweed is that it notifies u about tweets when they happen..not on intervals...will this be a difference btw the 2 apps?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    hey eekfuh so the paid app is gonna feature only timed internal notifications...not push so when u actually receive a tweet it lets u know?

Edit: i love the UI for twee but the only thing i like about tweed is that it notifies u about tweets when they happen..not on intervals...will this be a difference btw the 2 apps?
    Pretty sure push twitter is impossible without twitter themselves supporting it. I highly doubt Tweed does it either. But I haven't used it enough to really know.
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Pretty sure push twitter is impossible without twitter themselves supporting it. I highly doubt Tweed does it either. But I haven't used it enough to really know.
    tweed does use it...it alerts me whenever a new tweet comes in...it doesnt have the specific 5 10 15 etc minute notifications...thats one thing i do like tweed about...but i love twee from the ui but i dont like the notifications..so its gonna be a hard choice for which im gonna pay for

edit: im pretty sure tweed uses it bc when u go to its preferences it doesnt show anything about 5-10-15 etc minute notifications..u just let it know wut u wanna get notified of and thats it
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    is tweefree in palm app catalog????

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    wow, this is very nice. I like the various scales at which you can interact - scroll through a lot of messages with compact font size (I can see 4 1/2 tweets on one screen), or, click through to see the full tweet with many options for acting on it. Thanks, it's great! If this is the free version.....does the paid one make my lunch and do the laundry?
    Just another suggestion, saved searches should automatically show up when I press the search button, underneath the part to enter text.
    Man why oh why is this not in the app catalog yet?
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    tweed does use it...it alerts me whenever a new tweet comes in...it doesnt have the specific 5 10 15 etc minute notifications...thats one thing i do like tweed about...but i love twee from the ui but i dont like the notifications..so its gonna be a hard choice for which im gonna pay for

edit: im pretty sure tweed uses it bc when u go to its preferences it doesnt show anything about 5-10-15 etc minute notifications..u just let it know wut u wanna get notified of and thats it
    I remember Tweed posting somewhere once that they update every 15 minutes.
    I take pictures both under water and above. I talk about a bunch of stuff.
    Another small little issue I've noticed- if someone has their tweets set to protected so that you can only read them if you're following them, and if you're not following them, loading their timeline just constantly keeps the wheel spinning.
    Hey Everyone.

Today was kinda crappy. Palm didn't release the pay for version of Twee, even though my app was approved over a week ago. Do I like waiting for them? Not really.

Here are my apologies: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/tweefree
    Way to go.

I take back every bad thing I said about you.

Now you have taken someone else's error and used it to make yourself look very very very good.

I will buy Twee from the app catalog even if it doesn't do a single thing different than the free version.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Twee is the ONLY way is use Twitter! I've only been to the website a couple of times! Glad it's back...still waiting to pay!