Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 450
  1. #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by cAPSLOCK View Post
    To gain updates and to support a company who treated you with respect in the beta as you tested their product for free.

    So yeah... good question.
    I think some people paid for the beta as well?? like before it was released to the PreCentral Homebrew.
  2. #242  
    Interesting, version 0.95 has been working flawlessly for me recently.
  3. #243  
    Quote Originally Posted by dswissmiss View Post
    Interesting, version 0.95 has been working flawlessly for me recently.
    +1
  4. #244  
    I've been using Twee for a long time and I don't get none of the errors you guys are getting. I get the connection thing but I think that's due to the network stopping when idle. Couple of refreshes and it works again. Outside that, it's been awesome.
  5. sparda07's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    #245  
    why is twee unavailable now in the homebrew app page?
  6. noaxis2's Avatar
    Posts
    172 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    #246  
    Where's Twee? I uninstalled everything to start over again...but NO Twee???

    No Twee...no Twitter!



    Being me has its advantages.

    -- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
  7. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #247  
    Please actually read the thread. If you had gone back even one page, you'd see there was a link. Along with a discussion about this app being missing.

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post1878602
  8. noaxis2's Avatar
    Posts
    172 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    #248  
    Found it! Thanks! Can't wait until it hits the App Catalog! I stopped using Tweed the day after I started using Twee!!!



    Being me has its advantages.

    -- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
  9. #249  
    it was removed on the 1st, and now its the 12th. removal was premature?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  10. drizek's Avatar
    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    #250  
    Ya, it works perfectly now.
  11. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #251  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    it was removed on the 1st, and now its the 12th. removal was premature?
    Yeah and the dev hasn't said a word about it. Pretty lame.
  12. #252  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    it was removed on the 1st, and now its the 12th. removal was premature?
    Ya think?
  13. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #253  
    Of note though, randomly tried to post a photo through Twee, which has NEVER worked for me, and it suddenly worked last night. It never seemed to be able to get my email address and today it did. Not sure why it works now but I was pretty happy.
  14. #254  
    Howdy all,
    How do you view conversations in Twee? I'm slow and just can't work it out.

    thanks,
    baldric
  15. drizek's Avatar
    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    #255  
    I couldn't figure it out either. There is a button that says "view conversation" but it doesn't seem to work. It only loads the reply you clicked on.
  16. MaxLOL's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #256  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    it was removed on the 1st, and now its the 12th. removal was premature?

    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Yeah and the dev hasn't said a word about it. Pretty lame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Ya think?
    i was planning on dl'ing this last night and couldn't figure out why i couldn't find it! I hadn't really used twitter but I decided to start it out. Is there any idea as to when it will be available?
  17. #257  
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post





    i was planning on dl'ing this last night and couldn't figure out why i couldn't find it! I hadn't really used twitter but I decided to start it out. Is there any idea as to when it will be available?
    Read post #228 of this thread. It has download links to 2 different builds.
  18. #258  
    I don't even see that button. Where is it?

    Thanks in advance,
    Baldric

    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    I couldn't figure it out either. There is a button that says "view conversation" but it doesn't seem to work. It only loads the reply you clicked on.
  19. drizek's Avatar
    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    #259  
    Click on a persons name, click on one of their @ replies, it opens in a new page and you get a link saying View Conversation.

    I actually just tried it and it worked this time!

    You don't see @reply posts in timeline view, you have to actually go into the persons twitter page.
  20. #260  
    Thanks. That works :-)
    So if the person you're following doesn't reply to someone you can't see the thread of the conversation even though people may have responded?
    Sorry i'm very new to twittering.

    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    Click on a persons name, click on one of their @ replies, it opens in a new page and you get a link saying View Conversation.

    I actually just tried it and it worked this time!

    You don't see @reply posts in timeline view, you have to actually go into the persons twitter page.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions