Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Wow this app was awesome now its useless, back to tweed for me
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post
    Please do not have 0.94 posted.
    I'd prefer people to be running 0.95 if you are going to have that hosted.
    the problem is neither of them work.
    So it's not just me getting these connection errors?
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    .95 is extremely buggy. 90% the time, I can't even get it to update my feed, even though Tweed and Spaz work fine. .94 is way more functional.

No update on when we can expect the App catalog version? I hate to be (what feel like) pirating your software, but you give us no other choice.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    So it's not just me getting these connection errors?

.95 gives you an error message when the app opens. you can get it to work, but you won't get notifications

i can't even get .94 to let me sign in.
    the only problems i get is when i open twee i get an error that it wont load...i just refresh and it works but i do get notifications
    0.95 doesn't seem to be working too well. Twee constantly gives: "Error loading tweets, Try again later. Twitter data supplied seems corrupted"

At the same time, Tweed loads up right away.

I guess it's a moot point for me, I deleted Twee. I like it better than Tweed but if it doesn't work or works sporadically, it's not worth the trouble.

I'll check out the released version once it hits the app catalog.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    removed. use twee free.
    Last edited by gage006; 10/06/2009 at 02:41 PM.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    .94 only works for me on WiFi
    LOL HILARIOUS.

I would prefer an app I can download and install.

Tweed works.

Twee no longer shows up if I try to install it.

Tweed works.
    I love Twee. I honestly think it is the best of the three Twitter clients we have and I used to love Spaz. I have to say though, you put out a very buggy version in .95 and have not fixed it nor gave others a way back to the working .94 one.

If you want us to adopt your software, which I want to, you need to toss us a bone. Please fix the connection error in .95 and post it for us or let users use .94.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Obviously the paid for future version in the app catalog would need to differentiate itself, why would we pay for an app if we have a perfectly good free one?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    any ideas on why this will only work via WiFi?
    DAMMIT! I missed the beta testing, I JUST decided I wanted to test this, b/cuz I JUST got onto the homebrew scene. FML! lol Homebrew FTW tho!!

Anyone.. How was it compared to Tweed?! Better? Cuz I love tweed, nvr even used Spaz... But Tweed sumtimes just has that loading page, irks me... smh.
    Quote Originally Posted by dswissmiss View Post
    Obviously the paid for future version in the app catalog would need to differentiate itself, why would we pay for an app if we have a perfectly good free one?
    To gain updates and to support a company who treated you with respect in the beta as you tested their product for free.

So yeah... good question.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I think twee is one of the best clients for twitter, I'm so happy to have it back
    thanks for the download.
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Decide for yourself which version you want, they both install fine for me. Personally, .94 is the way to go. No luck with .95. It'd be nice if the developer actually seemed to care about this app.

Twee .94
    Twee .95
    Thank you! I've been so frustrated since the update of 0.95 and I didn't want to delete it because it's not in the App Store yet. Sorry I can't re-post the link augain, not enough posts yet.

Thank you augain!
    Last edited by GeekyGirl36; 09/10/2009 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Added the links. ;)
    I have had .95 on my Pre for a while now and it works great for me. It is definitely my favorite of the twitter clients for the Pre, and I will be buying it when it comes to the App Catalog
    The simple fact is any beta should be good and functional at least until it is available from the app catalog. There should always be a smooth transition.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by cAPSLOCK View Post
    To gain updates and to support a company who treated you with respect in the beta as you tested their product for free.

So yeah... good question.
    Wow, If that isn't the definition of spin I don't know what is. I honestly wasn't aware that every time I use a beta product I agree to discard older versions in favor of less functional ones. My point was that the paid for app should differentiate itself based on features (which I'll happily pay for in this case) and not on the fact that it is the only acceptable working version I should have.