Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    ok getting
    error
    could not find the twitter service....is this app shutdown according to the post sprint apps trying to get it or something???
    From other posts, I've noticed, it appears it's Twitter, not the app.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    @imtravis thx your right i got on, boy did it take a long time...
    Guys he removed the program it could be something to do with that, forcing everyone to get the app from palm, if approved
    I would love a new link to the original .95 ipk. I had to reinstall and its now gone... rapidshare link is no longer good. Perhaps upload to stashbox.org or somewhere else.
    I am going back to 0.9.4. This version is really bad...
    I feel let down that 0.9.5 came out so buggy and we were left with that until the official app is released. Good thing I kept the 0.9.4 ipk.
    Last edited by Paladin; 09/06/2009 at 10:42 PM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    so where can I get this now? or am I SOL until it's released in the Palm App store?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I am going back to 0.9.4. This version sis really bad...
    I feel let down that 0.9.5 came out so buggy and we were left with that until the official app is released. Good thing I kept the 0.9.4 ipk.
    Any chance you can upload that?

Thanks
    I'd settle for an ipk of any version... it's killing me not to have Twee while waiting for it to hit the App Catalog after upgrading to 1.2.
    I am unsure if it is okay to post the 0.9.4 version so I have no way to get it to people.. Know what I mean.... ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    I really think it's BS that he removed the program and left everyone without a Twitter client for so long. So here's the link to .94, .95 is entirely too buggy in my opinion. If I get in trouble, oh well.

http://stashbox.org/624494/twee-0.94.ipk
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I am going back to 0.9.4. This version is really bad...
    I feel let down that 0.9.5 came out so buggy and we were left with that until the official app is released.
    Yeah, 0.9.5 is pretty much useless. Oh well, there's always Tweed.
    Quote Originally Posted by imtravis View Post
    From other posts, I've noticed, it appears it's Twitter, not the app.
    No, it's the app, not Twitter. Tweed works fine every time I launch it. Twee constantly gives: "Error loading tweets, Try again later. Twitter data supplied seems corrupted"

If you refresh it a bunch of times it will eventually work. If this is the version he releases to the App store, he's in for a big surprise.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eekfuh View Post
    UPDATE:

New features that have been developed and COMPLETED for twee.
    - Ability to see followers/following of a user.
    - Notifications for Timeline Tweets, Mentions and Direct Mesages (and the ability to selectively choose which one's you want on)
    - Better quicker caching

All these features will be available to the release copy of Twee when it hits the App Catalog. I already got invited by Palm to do that, so when I submit it to Palm, please expect 2-3 weeks after that.
    So this week is the deadline? Kind of sucks that the dev has basically disappeared, as even with all the bugs, this is still the best Twitter client.
    damn removed already?
    I can't seem to install older versions any more.. I spose they are blocked by date?

I need to reinstall and I cannot. So.. I will use Spaz or Tweed.

Bye Twee...

Oh ... Bad move btw.
    capslock, pm me...i have the .94 version, works fine

i can email it
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    actually anyone who is looking for .94, look at post #76 in this thread. there's a link to it there.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLApre View Post
    actually anyone who is looking for .94, look at post #76 in this thread. there's a link to it there.
    and here

stashbox.org : free anonymous file hosting
  20.    #220  
    Please do not have 0.94 posted.
    I'd prefer people to be running 0.95 if you are going to have that hosted.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)