Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    oh and does anyone else just randomly stop getting updates on their phone after awhile? for this or for tweed and spaz?
    Quote Originally Posted by natequeen View Post
    oh and does anyone else just randomly stop getting updates on their phone after awhile? for this or for tweed and spaz?

I think that the apps conflict with each other and also if you restart your phone you have to open the app to start notifications again.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Quote Originally Posted by natequeen View Post
    Twitter is reporting API/web interface delays today. I have the same problem with Tweed and TweetDeck on my computer. It's Twitter...
    you can change the settings to give you 100 latest Tweets, thats awesome.

Dont believe the other Tweet apps coulda done that.

About my earlier question, anyone know how i can go through my following list or see other guys following lists from Twee?
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    if you restart your phone you have to open the app to start notifications again.
    I hope dev's get access to allow apps to start their notification services when the phone turns on. I don't plan on restarting my phone very often but when I do, it's just 1 less thing to think about.

Another question, any chance of hooking the photo upload into the photo application. For example, under the "Upload to..." heading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillykef View Post
    I'm getting the same message, and I can't figure it out either.
    I can't upload photos either, I get the error message can anyone upload photos from within twee?
    I've been using .95 until today, when I started getting the "Error - Twitter data supplied seems corrupted. Check your internet connections and try again." message.

I deleted the app and reinstalled (I have a copy of .95 on my computer), but still getting the same error. Either it's Twitter, or Twee is crippled some how until the App Catalog version comes out.
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Any idea when twitter will be back online?
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Cannot connect using either Twee or Tweed. Works great on PC.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    does anyone have a copy of .95 on their computer they can e-mail me? i'm getting my phone back from Best Buy tomorrow and i really love this app
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Uninstalled today because of the corruption issue, only to discover I couldn't reinstall. Too bad, I liked the app. Back to Spaz...
    Could someone PM me if they have a link to the ipk, please?
    I'll join the list of people wanting the .95 ipk... I've got from .92 up to .94.. just can't find the .95 version. Could someone pm a link to it, or send it to me?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lrdavis4 View Post
    me too please.
    Quote Originally Posted by lrdavis4 View Post
    me too please
    I'm not sure if this is forum approved or not, if it's against the rules then please delete this post and/or let me know.

Here's the .95 ipk:
    h t t p://rapidshare.com/files/275604625/twee-0.95.ipk.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Hootermancs View Post
    I'm not sure if this is forum approved or not, if it's against the rules then please delete this post and/or let me know.

Here's the .95 ipk:
    h t t p://rapidshare.com/files/275604625/twee-0.95.ipk.html
    Dude you Rock! Thanks!
    My Twee app no longer works, I've uninstalled and re-installed and no dice.
    I have 0.9.5 and ever since this version it gives me an "error loading tweets" when it starts. It never did this before. I have to hit the refresh key to get it to start.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I have 0.9.5 and ever since this version it gives me an "error loading tweets" when it starts. It never did this before. I have to hit the refresh key to get it to start.

Same problem here. it seems pretty stupid to have to stop support of an app 3 weeks before you can purchase it. It should be completely available and working just like before until we can purchase it through the app store. Still love the app though the best one yet for twitter.