PreVie ; combo of Pre and Movie...

Here are some more...

Pretube
    Preen
    Preye
    i too liked the red envelope idea.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Red Envelope would probably be a problem with these folks: Gifts - Unique gift ideas and personalized gifts at RedEnvelope.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896 View Post
    Red Envelope would probably be a problem with these folks: Gifts - Unique gift ideas and personalized gifts at RedEnvelope.

yes they may get anal about it, but unless they have a pre app that manages netflix queue i doubt it goes far.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'd do something like PalmFlix or PreFlix. You want the name to be intuitive so users know what the app is about.

BTW, what IDE are you using to develop the app?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    RedQueue? NQueue is interesting as well.

No IDE being used - using a jEdit, which a cross platform text editor with javascript validation.
    Don't have a name but love the idea of ordering via your phone.
    PreView (for NetFlix)
    PreScreen (ed)
    The one for Windows Mobile is called "Mobile Manager for Netflix"
    I think something simple like Mobile Netflix or just mobileflix would be good
    NetFlicks
    RentFlix
    ViewFlix
    PreFlix (already mentioned, but good).
    I like the name Red Envelope. Was thinking maybe something similar, "Red Sleeves". Could have a double meaning too and have some kind of logo with red shirtsleeves with cufflinks or something.
    Super excited about this app! Thanks for your hard work on it!
    I think simply calling it queue <something> would allow for extending the app to connect to more than just netflix service. Like QueueUp or something.
    I'd need something more than Queue as a movie renter, I wouldn't know to look at the app w/o hearing about it or reading it, because there are so few apps. You need DVD, Movie, Flix or Flicks, Rentpics or something that gives people an idea of what it is at a glance.
    If I understand it right, Queue Manager for Netflix is suppose to allow you to view and edit the list if rentals you have queued in your profile for delivery once the previous one is returned.
    If I am correct, then I don't think Queue Manager is that horrid. Or you could say Movie Queue. Either one with the NetFlix logo would alert you to its purpose. Or you could just call it My Account. Or Pix@Netflix (Picks@Netflix)
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    What about QueFlicks? OR qFlicks? Or some variant..
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Netflixs Now
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I'd need something more than Queue as a movie renter, I wouldn't know to look at the app w/o hearing about it or reading it, because there are so few apps. You need DVD, Movie, Flix or Flicks, Rentpics or something that gives people an idea of what it is at a glance.
    One choice is My Netflix - Netflix can't be the first word. Luckily the netflix logo can be used as the app logo.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    MovieQ is good (Credit to PreGk)
    MoviePhone
    MovieFone
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast