1.    #1  
    Via email to customer support, I asked if there were plans to provide the app for Pre (and for Android). They did say they were waiting on SDK for Pre (no suprise) and Android in the works.

Good news for all of us e-book readers.

Now where is the Kindle, mr. Amazon/Pre-partner?
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    It does work (although not perfectly) on Classic.
    Laissez Faire
  3.    #3  
    yes, I've been using it, but the classic screen is tiny because it shows all of the classic related buttons and graffiti area. Also, I miss the ability to be able to buy books wirelessly and download as I did with my TouchPro.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    which ereader are you referring to?
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    I'm looking forward to this app as well.
    I have quite a few ebooks I have purchased over the years (Going back to reading them on my Palm m500.)
    I emailed Amazon about the Kindle reader app for the Pre and they told me they had no plans at this time to develop an application for the Pre, but I would bet if they had several hunderd or thousand even email them, they might change their tune.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    It does work (although not perfectly) on Classic.
    Prubin, can you be a little more specific. What works and doesn't work on eReader in Classic mode?
    Not full screen: no color option: Classic seems to use more power than ereader: no easy download.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Not full screen: no color option: Classic seems to use more power than ereader: no easy download.
    That is not good...
    Received this from Jeff in customer support today:

We are currently in the process of porting our reading software to the Palm Pre platform, webOS. However, we cannot announce a release date at this time. Any announcements about new releases of our software will be in future issues of the eReader.com Newsletter.

I'm taking this as a sooner rather than later, but perhaps I am being optimistic...

Anyone else have news?
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    good stuff
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    some sort of ereader is a must for me.