Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Anyone know if I Heart Radio will be coming out for the Pre? The radio station I listen to uses it & so far it only works on iphone & blackberry.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Let's hope!!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    e-mail them and ask

if they say no, say so here and i'm sure people will start e-mailing them requesting it.
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I just emailed the radio station. I couldn't find any contact email on I Heart Radio's site.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLApre View Post
    e-mail them and ask

if they say no, say so here and i'm sure people will start e-mailing them requesting it.
    Great idea. I knew I couldnt be the only one that wanted this program.
    Try this email address new@iheartradio.com

got it off this FAQ iheartradio.com 350+ Radio Stations, Videos & More
    Has anyone tried using the Iphone app on the pre? I am waiting for itunes to send a confirmation email. Gonna try and set it up before itunes updates. Either way, we always have Pandora, but it would be cool to have another source of music on the bike.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    i am praying for A Sirus XM app for the PRE
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I have posted to iheartradio through Facebook and Twitter. I am sure others have also. As soon as SDK makes it to them I think we will see an application. If there are only a few mentions to them about the Pre, it may get filed away and not developed.
    ˙soə ɹoɟ ƃuıʇıɐʍ ɹəllıʞ "ʇɔuıʇsuı" uɐ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ɹəllıʞ "əuoɥdı" uɐ əq oʇ "ēɹd" ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ʇou
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Sent my email weeks ago!! I really need this app...
    I would really like to see this app on the Pre also. Have you heard anything back from them?
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I emailed them a long time ago & nothing yet either.
    Everyone needs to e-mail that address!!! "new @iheartradio"

Email the crap out of them.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Yes, I want this app!!!! I want to be able to listen to my Elliot in the Morning!
    What's the email address: new@iheartradio is that correct, what does the 'new' stand for?

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    well according to their facebook page they will be releasing one it seems eventually

they say
    "...we are working consisently on expanding Iheartradio to many more devices such as the Palm Pre, and will keep you up to date on any developments we make."

This is from September 24 so hopefully it does not take much longer was hoping they would of had it long ago.
    I also have sent an email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltaco View Post
    I have posted to iheartradio through Facebook and Twitter. I am sure others have also. As soon as SDK makes it to them I think we will see an application. If there are only a few mentions to them about the Pre, it may get filed away and not developed.
    Not that the emails won't help but as Eltaco wrote the current SDK with the limited api's out does not allow streaming certain codecs. The guys from Core are working on it and just need Palm to open the api's they need. Hopefully they will allow the same deep access they gave to pandora to Core or sirius of one of these other guys to get everything that's out there...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    gawd.....somebody please PM me when this app comes out for the Pre.

Patiently waiting...
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    keep emailing them!! I have sent many emails, plus er have to let Palm do there part.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast