Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Any new info on this?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    they have an android app now...just noticed it on my moment...still no info on my pre tho
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    The closest thing we have is the RadioTime app, the iheart app plays ClearChannel stations though and RadioTime does not play them well yet.
    RadioTime app is great and now I can get most of what I want. I just use the website to setup my 'Presets' and stuff that is on a station that uses I Heart, I can find the same programming on other stations.

It's a great app, and will be even better when we finally get Windows Media support which is what I Heart uses.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

I know, I love that app as well. I did find a decent alternative though. The Radio Time app has a TON of radio stations listed. It has all of my local stations on it. Might be worth a try for you.
    The Saint
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Yes, this is one of the few apps I'm still waiting on(and Audible)

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Check out Radio Time. It's free.

If it is on-line, it's probably there.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    With the Pre plus and pixi plus coming to Verizon and At&t I'm sure this app will be out sooner than we all think. Just hang in there people... it went to Android right after the Verizon hyped up the Droid so as long as Verizon hypes Palm people will ask for it.
    Love RadioTime, I don't need I Heart anymore. I am now getting all the talk shows that I needed to use I Heart thru RadioTime.

It's wonderful!

And when Feb rolls around and Palm provides Video Recording, I will have everything I wanted when I lost that stuff from moving from a Treo! I will have all the functions I need on my cellphone and then some!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3

Love RadioTime, I don't need I Heart anymore. I am now getting all the talk shows that I needed to use I Heart thru RadioTime.

It's wonderful!

And when Feb rolls around and Palm provides Video Recording, I will have everything I wanted when I lost that stuff from moving from a Treo! I will have all the functions I need on my cellphone and then some!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3

Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    RadioTime is nice but with webOs we don't get all the streaming feeds. Hopefully Palm will correct this with the next update....
    Radio Time is cool but ..... Having no Clear Channel stations sucks. This app not being here seriously makes me want to jump ship to a droid like phone. I have sent emails, facebook questions, and have kinda been an *** about it to them on Twitter. I'm not really sure why they would rush an app that they release for free though. I wonder if once flash gets here if we can stream it off their web site?
    I am getting my Clear Channel stuff on different radio stations using RadioTime.

Just do a search for the particular radio program you are interested in, example Rush L or Randi Rhodes (see I picked one from the left and one from the right, so no fights start).

You will probably find them playing on another station, that they purchased from Clear Channel.

I am getting the one of my choice with no problems, so I don't really care about I Heart anymore.

Also, with the I Heart, and the program I wanted, I was forced to pay for a yearly subscription, with RadioTime, I found my program on a station that was free.

Just try what I am saying and I'd bet you'd have luck!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3

Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    I am getting my Clear Channel stuff on different radio stations using RadioTime.

Just do a search for the particular radio program you are interested in, example Rush L or Randi Rhodes (see I picked one from the left and one from the right, so no fights start).

You will probably find them playing on another station, that they purchased from Clear Channel.

I am getting the one of my choice with no problems, so I don't really care about I Heart anymore.

Also, with the I Heart, and the program I wanted, I was forced to pay for a yearly subscription, with RadioTime, I found my program on a station that was free.

Rob
    nope, doesnt work for everything..

It might work for the big shows but not my local shows from Columbus, OH....

Radiotime is a good app but waiting for Iheart

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc

Rob

Yea, I know you can pick up syndicated shows somewhere on RadioTime. I listen to Boortz out of Jacksonville that way. However the biggest reason I would like IHeartRadio is a station out of West Palm, WZZR. If someone can figure that out I'm buying them lunch!
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Anyone, can confirm if they are working on a iheart app for webos yet?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

It's wonderful!

Rob
    Agree, radio delivers what I want. Thanks for the tip!
    Yeah, Radio Time bailed me out for the most part, even found the clear channel station I like on the radio time site, but when I saved it as a preset and opened it on my pre, it still said it is not supported on this device or something like that. What a tease.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I tried this for the station I want, KFAN in Minneapolis. It has lots of listings for their shows, but when I try and listen to any it says Station currently unavailable or not supported by this device, so I think I still need I Heart Radio :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by tublecane View Post
    I tried this for the station I want, KFAN in Minneapolis. It has lots of listings for their shows, but when I try and listen to any it says Station currently unavailable or not supported by this device, so I think I still need I Heart Radio :-(
    Same for me. I would like to able to listen to KFAN in Minneapolis but so far no options. Hope I Heart Radio comes soon!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast