1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had any issues with the email app syncing just fine, but the individual emails coming up just blank on their Pre?

I can check my Gmail with my laptop and it works just fine. But if I check it on my Pre, It just shows blank messages. This just started happening recently. Up until now it has worked fine.

I should note that I am in an area that has full Sprint signal (Long Island currently) and am connected to a wifi network with full strength that I KNOW I can access gmail on the Pre from. (IE: it worked fine while connected to this network recently, and since I am the admin, I know neither I nor anyone else has made changes to it.)

Has anyone else had issues with this, or is it just me?
    No, you are not the only one. I started having this issue with Exchange yesterday even via WiFi. It looks like it is synching as the total number changes, but I can't view the actual emails. My Gmail account works fine. Obviously, it's an inconsistent issue.
    Yesterday I had three emails arrive blank. I tried multiple fixes, but being an old IT guy working with windows I restarted the phone. The restart fixed the issue and the emails were able to be viewed in full html. I'm not sure what causes the issue, but the restart fixed it.