1.    #1  
    No apps? This is so sad!
    There are apps available....whatcha talking about willis?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    No new apps, I think he means.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Patience, Grasshopper. They're coming. It's only been a month.
    30 apps.... nearly all free all within a month or so. Next month, flood gates will open. You will have all the fart apps you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    30 apps.... nearly all free all within a month or so. Next month, flood gates will open. You will have all the fart apps you want.

60 apps.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    there's a heck of a lot more than what i thought there'd be after only one mo

i reallllllllly just want a 'docs-to-go' type app so i can read/edit word and xls files...
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    No apps? This is so sad!
    60 plus apps != none. k, ty
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    give it a SHORT time......you'll fall in love all over again.....think out it as your wife or girlfriend getting a boob job....it like having a new woman in the old shell
    Quote Originally Posted by WAMS View Post
    give it a SHORT time......you'll fall in love all over again.....think out it as your wife or girlfriend getting a boob job....it like having a new woman in the old shell
    WoW!!! LOL

To the OP : Ya give it some time m8 the apps will come. For me I'm alittle more interested in OS updates. I like apps as much as the next guy/girl, but I'd much rather have some of the functions that "should" be standard in the OS. IE.... Cut&paste(everywhere), video, flash..... (the list is to big) to be handled by the OS not a third party app.
    I really wish some enterprising person would go do some research and report back with the stats for the iPhone vs. the Pre. What I am talking about, is looking at how many sold the first month, how may apps were available the first month and how many would-be dev / homebrew apps were available. Would even be good to know what tools for the iPhone were out there as well. With the Pre we have the leaked SDK, rooting, DEV Mode, etc... If someone could do that research and post a thread on it, I bet that would clear allot of the flack regarding the Pre vs. iPhone.
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
    Personally, I think the webOS will become what WinMo should have been. Coming from that world, I can say that so far, I love what I am seeing so far regarding the OS!
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?