Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Has anyone used the virtual keyboard? Does it work with MediPDA?
    It does not.

You will have to have a clickable text entry field for it to work.
  2.    #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    It does not.

You will have to have a clickable text entry field for it to work.
    You mean if the field is set to Numeric input only the virtual KB does not work? Oh dear.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  3.    #163  
    Beer all round guys. MediPDA is now in the Palm App Catalog. And as I sadly dont have a Pre (yet), can someone post a screenshot of the app in the catalog? Thanks
    congratulations palm doc!!
    any new updates coming up for your app? i am awaiting updates on the pregnancy calc, corrected calcium, absolute neutrophil count
  6.    #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    any new updates coming up for your app? i am awaiting updates on the pregnancy calc, corrected calcium, absolute neutrophil count
    Coming as soon as I can troubleshoot what is wrong with Drugview - coudl you test this version? Thanks
  7.    #167  
    By the way, I tested the virtual keyboard on the emulator and it seems to work for MediPDA....
  8.    #168  
    OK I have put up 0.2.9 beta which has a Corrected Calcium module in the Homebrew repository. Shifted the MDRD GFR to renal as it was wrongly located and also minor tweaks under the hood.
    If anyone spots errors, please post here.

When it is is relatively bug free, this version will be updated in the Palm Catalog.
    By the way, I tested the virtual keyboard on the emulator and it seems to work for MediPDA....
    the thing is the keyboard does not popup unless there's a cursor or a text entry field.... so i really couldnt get to use it. i dont know how you bring up the keyboard on the emulator.
    Coming as soon as I can troubleshoot what is wrong with Drugview - coudl you test this version? Thanks
    will do that!
  11.    #171  
    I just tapped on on text/number entry field then called up the Virtual keyboard using a Double Page Up key press. I think there is some equivalent on the Pre (Double-tapping the gesture area (near the round silver button) will bring up the on-screen keyboard if you are in a text input field. Tap with two fingers separated or Double-tap quickly)

Last edited by palmdoc2005; 09/20/2009 at 10:49 AM.
    ok... let me clarify.

it will work with the menu items.

it will not work however on the front page trying to choose what to calculate. so i still have to slide up for the keyboard, defeating the purpose of the onscreen keyboard. It would have been nice if i didnt have to pull up the hardware keyboard in trying to use the app.
    Would like to request two stroke related scales:
    NIH stroke scale
    ABCD stroke risk scale

Great job so far!
  14.    #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer10 View Post
    Would like to request two stroke related scales:
    NIH stroke scale
    ABCD stroke risk scale

Great job so far!

Thanks for your suggestions. Both are doable but the NIH one has long descriptors which make it difficult for this small app. ABCD looks more doable.

WebOS 1.2 will be coming out soon, and I suspect the new SDK as well. I'll probably add one or two more modules then recompile everything under 1.2 and then re-upload.
    Beer all round guys. MediPDA is now in the Palm App Catalog. And as I sadly dont have a Pre (yet), can someone post a screenshot of the app in the catalog? Thanks
    Here you go!

Question what is a pregancy calculator? Also my friend had a fertility calendar on her 755p, she is looking for something similiar to this is this something you have in the works.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    8,800 downloads in a couple of days. Impressive!
  17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    8,800 downloads in a couple of days. Impressive!
    Where did that figure come from? Oh wait from the App store screenshot. Duhhh.
    Maybe I should make this a 99c app
  18.    #178  
    @mamouton A fertility calendar app should probably be a standalone app on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Great app palmdoc2005--could you add a calculator for BMI percentiles based on sex and age? That would be a really useful addition for me and maybe others. Thanks for considering.
    Keep up the great work. This app has come a long way.

I have a few more requests to add to the list for calculators/scoring systems.

General:
    -Framingham cardiac risk score w/ ATPIII guidelines
    -FRAX scoring for osteoporotic fracture risk (this one may be pretty labor intensive)
    -Well's criteria for DVT and PE

For the Hematologist in me:
    -Absolute reticulocyte count & reticulocyte production index
    -IPSS for myelodysplastic syndrome
    -IPI for non-Hodgkin lymphoma, mantle cell, follicular lymphomas

I would reference MDcalc.com and oncopda.com for examples of some of these calculators. FRAX is found at FRAX - WHO Fracture Risk Assessment Tool

I have more, but I realize there are only so many calculators you can do at one time. Thanks in advance for your consideration and all the hard work.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast