Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1.    #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    palmdoc, any progress on the pregnancy calculator? thats the only thing missing now so i can retire my MedCalc in Classic

Still workin' on it
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  2.    #142  
    Version number changed to 0.2.3 (from 2.3.0) to reflect Palm App Catalog Beta requirements (version number must be < 1.0)
    so is that why Palm contacted you palmdoc?
  4.    #144  
    Yes. It was an invitation to get PreMedi on the App Catalog. It still has to go thru the application process so hope it gets approved!
  5.    #145  
    Updated v 0.2.4
    * Name has been changed back to MediPDA to comply with Palm Trademark requirements (I think all the Pre@@@ named apps have to do this)
    * Added Pregnancy calculator module (bulls96 you can thank Janni Kovacs aka roar who did this module)
    Great work brother!!

THank you Janni for the pregnancy module!!!

I cant believe i am retiring my MedCalc now! after years of use!!

You deserve the chance to bring this to the App catalog. Hope Palm sees the light!
  7.    #147  
    version 0.2.5 is now up.
    I have finally got the numerical entry fields to align right properly. When you start entering, the numbers begin in the right of the field.
    If there are any issues please let me know ASAP since I can only test it out on the emulator.
    This will be the final version submitted to the Palm Catalog for approval (hope it succeeds!)
    Palmdoc, I ran into Corrected Calcium today and realized this isn't in the app.

Hope you could add that on your next version.
  9.    #149  
    Usually I do that calculation in my head but will add that to the todo list.
    I have slowed down a bit until we can get a better main screen - one that can filter by category, since the list is getting to be quite long - this is the priority for now.
    Great app. I particularly like the reference link in all the calculators. Can't wait for the next update.

One point: It appears that your Ranson Criteria calculator brings up the abbreviated mental test instead of the actual Ranson calculator.

Keep up the good work.
  11.    #151  
    Whoops I thought I uploaded the corrected version. Anyway I have uploaded it again in case you downloaded the problematic one (due to a glitch in sync.live.com as I am working on this project on 2 PCs)
  12.    #152  
    This is to let you guys know that application development is ongoing and not dead

Currently the emphasis is on UI changes to comply with Palm Catalog requirements and suggestions for improvement.
    Janni has changed the main screen to a Searchable List Box. I attach a temporary version 0.2.53 not yet uploaded to the Homebrew catalog if you want to see the new screen. Feedback would be appreciated

Has anyone used the virtual keyboard? Does it work with MediPDA?
    Attached Files Attached Files
  13.    #153  
    Updated version in the Homebrew appstore
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Glad I stumbled onto this nice find! The way you wrote this makes it so easy to use for personal and professional purposes. Great work doc!
    Any chance of adding a module to for Pediatric Growth charts?
  16.    #156  
    I did look at the possibility of Pediatric Growth Charts. The programming is not going to be easy so no, not in the near term unless someone can help out!
    A lot of the recent work was spent trying to get this app conform to Palm Catalog requirements. Once that is done with, I can concentrate on adding more modules later.
    Palm Doc - great work on MediPDA

Any chance that the preg calc can also determine gest age based on EDC not just from LMP?

Thanks
  18.    #158  
    Please educate me - how does one estimate the EDC?
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Please educate me - how does one estimate the EDC?
    EDC as in Estimated Date of Conception? gestational age is determined by just counting the days from the EDC...

you might mean estimating gestational age based on the EDD or estimated due date...

If that's the case, its just a matter of counting the days from the EDD to the current date and subtracting that from 40 weeks....
  20.    #160  
    i'm too lazy to check but from what I vaguely know of ObGyn, EDC= LMP + 14 days?
    Haven't been putting more modules into MediPDA yet as time and effort have gone into Drugview as well as preparing MediPDA for Palm App Catalog submission (they have a fairly stringent review process IMO)

Oh I have been working with Janni on another app (which selfishly is what I need in my practice) - OncoPDA. Thinking of releasing it in Homebrew but I am not sure how many people would be interested in things like Sokal score, Hasford score, NHL IPI, MDS IPSS etc Anyone?
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast