Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1.    #181  
    Hi
    Thanks for the feedback.
    A Framingham cardiac risk score is definitely in the works
    As for Haematology-Oncology modules these will not be included in MediPDA but instead will be in a separate app OncoPDA
    A Web version of OncoPDA is available here Oncopda
    The WebOS version of OncoPDA will have about 10 modules to start off with - and include MDS IPSS, NHL IPI, FLIPI, Sokal etc much like the Haemoncrules Palm OS version. I am thinking of releasing this straight to the App Catalog in due time. Any Haematologist who wants to beta test this please email me palmdoc@gmail.com
    Right now I can't pst much updates for MediPDA while the App Catalog is being revamped. I also need a breather. Btw, I thought app submissions would be free but now it seems Palm is going Apple style and will charge money even for freeware. Perhaps I should put up a donation button?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Btw, I thought app submissions would be free but now it seems Palm is going Apple style and will charge money even for freeware. Perhaps I should put up a donation button?
    really? that's very un-Palm na dvery APple-like... tsk tsk... feel free to put a donation button will definitely donate
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    really? that's very un-Palm na dvery APple-like... tsk tsk... feel free to put a donation button will definitely donate
    I'd expect that from ex-Apple folks but to be fair the 1st year is discounted, after that it's 99 bucks.

PS. Donation link up in Homebrew and in Palmdoc.net
    Last edited by palmdoc2005; 09/25/2009 at 02:34 AM.
    I apologize it took me so long to write back. EDC= Estimated Date of Confinement. More recently it has been changed to EDD (Estimated Delivery Date). It helps because patients may not know their LMP but they usually know their due date. In effect it would work backwards. Know the due date, then figure LMP then give you gestational age.

There was a preg wheel (program name) for the palm that may help to explain this better. Thank you again for all your hard work.
    how much do you intend to sell this palm doc?
  6.    #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    how much do you intend to sell this palm doc?
    I intend to keep it freeware. But if it is going to cost me 99 bucks a year to keep it in the appstore then donations appreciated
    Last edited by palmdoc2005; 09/25/2009 at 10:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    great useful App for Pre. thanks!
  8.    #188  
    MediPDA v0.2.9beta (in the Homebrew) is being reviewed as an Update for the Palm App Catalog. A reviewer has stated the following concern:
    Elements not positioned and rendered correctly. Dropdown menus hard to access (hot spot too far to the right?)
    Now I don't know what the reviewer means since I don't have a real device (yet). Can anyone give feedback?
    i cannot appreciate that. Your last homebrew version looks fine to me.
  10.    #190  
    Thanks for the feedback. Its hard to develop without a real device but I hope to get my hands on an unlocked GSM Palm Pre next week!!
    Anyway further to this, it seems the formatting issues pertain to the upcoming Palm Pixi.
    I believe I saw that you've GPLed the app. I'd love to help with development if I knew how to access the code.
    Also, I think Palm said that open source will be free to put in the app catalog?
  12.    #192  
    I shall be happy to email you the source code. Glad that you would consider help with development. PM me your email. I am putting up a dedicated page for MediPDA in my website.
    Thanks for the feedback. Its hard to develop without a real device but I hope to get my hands on an unlocked GSM Palm Pre next week!!
    Anyway further to this, it seems the formatting issues pertain to the upcoming Palm Pixi.
    If his twitter is to be believed, i believe our palmdoc now has a GSM Pre!

So are we going to get more updates on his other apps now? no pressure
  14.    #194  
    Yes it's a fantastic device (barring the battery life). I have updated MediPDA but the Palm App review process is very slow....
  15.    #195  
    At last version 0.3.0 up in the App Catalog
    At last version 0.3.0 up in the App Catalog
    What's new in this version?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  17.    #197  
    Multiple changes required by the Palm review process.
    Sorry no new modules yet but that will come. Will be quite busy the next couple of weeks with talks to prepare etc...
  18.    #198  
    Please welcome nulall who has contributed one module to MediPDA - corrected QT Interval.
    Latest version is now 0.3.1 in Homebrew. Do test out this module and let me know if there are issues in this current version. TQ.
  19.    #199  
    Verion 0.3.2 uploaded to Precentral Homebrew. I shall be uploading it to the Palm Ctalog shortly.
    What's new:

- corrected an error in the Calcium correction for hypoalbuminemia module where US units were calculated incorrectly
    - added two new modules contributed by Neil Lall: Wells scores for DVt and PE

I am still working on the NIH Stroke scale and will get it done soon ( I hope)
  20.    #200  
    version 0.3.3 uploaded to Precentral Homebrew. Submitted to App Catalog.
    Changes:
    - create GIT category
    - added Child-Pugh score
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast