Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Did 1.2.1 break your ability to listen to the games. Unfortunately baseball is the only sport I care about, and not having this is a major issue. if it was april, may, june or july I'd not be too worried/upset. It's freakin October, you know playoffs, world series....
    Quote Originally Posted by pico23 View Post
    Did 1.2.1 break your ability to listen to the games. Unfortunately baseball is the only sport I care about, and not having this is a major issue. if it was april, may, june or july I'd not be too worried/upset. It's freakin October, you know playoffs, world series....
    I'm on 1.2.1, and I'm having problems too. I JUST got MLB Mobile Premium today, so I can't say whether or not it would have worked before 1.2.1 for me. But the streaming screen DOES come up. It just doesn't make any sound. Occasionally, I get a blip of audio... like a fraction of a word. That's about it. So I figured it was just network congestion. Now that I see your e-mail, maybe it IS the 1.2.1 update.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    MLB got back to me, and said it MIGHT be the 1.2.1 update.

Just as an update. Tuesday night I was getting a file error, today while trying it again for the Colorado v Philly game I was getting the stream to start with a word here or there and some static.

I really hope either Palm or MLB fix this, but I'm a bit concerned it won't happen till next season. This isn't going to be a priority for anyone, which really sucks because I got this expressly because I work sometimes late and will miss several games during the playoffs and world series without it.
    I hear ya, buddy. I just paid for a month subscription yesterday, and it looks like I'll never even get to use it. I was on hold for over 30 minutes with MLB's support yesterday, and ended up leaving a message (not yet returned). That's about as much trouble as I'll go through for the $2.99 I spent.

I wish they had a trial offer, so I'd have known ahead of time that it wouldn't work. Another lesson learned.
    I subscribed a few months ago and it mostly worked, though I have not tried in a couple of weeks. I just tried today and it does not work anymore. I recall reading about some fixes in 1.2 or 1.2.1 about streaming audio, so I wonder if those "fixes" broke MLB streaming audio. What bad timing
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12