Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i am going for the homebrew route
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Pay to Play... The App Catalog is going to be filled with CRAP just like the App Store if they price them around App Store prices...
    It's a free market. If I have an idea for an app and want to test the waters at a low price point, that should be my decision. Preventing people from providing niche solutions at a reasonable price would choke innovation.
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Welcome to the forums... I see you're new here. I'd be happy to show you around...

Anything I can help you with, just let me know.

As for pricing... I run a business. I'd be happy to let you know how I price my services. $0.99 for a worthless app is a waste of $0.99. I'd gladly pay $100 for an app that improves my business efficiency, because that's all about money. The reason why Apps from Apple's store are so cheap is well... they don't really serve a useful business function... so people are unwilling to pay for them. THAT is what it comes down to... oh.. and that Apple has targeted the age demographic of 16-25, who most likely are still living off mom and dad... of course they're not going to pay for apps.
    By any chance does your business sell Akulas? I've been looking to get one for some time now, but they seem to be hard to come by.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12