Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 495
  1.    #341  
    Thanks jp99. I agree it should push the stack. I think MOST functions behave right but it's good to go through all of them to make sure they have the appropriate stack behavior.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  2. APEowner's Avatar
    Posts
    85 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    #342  
    I WILL prod Palm about enabling the vibrate system service for non-Palm apps. For now there's nothing I can do.
    Let us know if there's a productive way for your end users to let Palm know how much we miss this feature.
  3. #343  
    Can someone post a screenshot where the notification are does not cut off the ABS and LASTx keys? I am still getting the cut off:


    [Edit- break into a second post]

    - Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/25/2009 at 02:44 PM.
  4. #344  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    Can someone post a screenshot where the notification are does not cut off the ABS and LASTx keys? I am still getting the cut off...
    Here's what I got using B36:

    scientificcalculator_2009-25-08_143426.png

    Regards,
    Tom
  5. #345  
    I wonder if the notifications are cutoff on my display is because I have emails pending? Maybe the email logo is bigger?

    - Craig
  6. #346  
    I looked through the Help section to see the layout and have a thought that may be too late.

    Could the main Help screen for the keyboard could show the keyboard layout and say, "Press a key for help with that function."

    Otherwise how do you dig through all of the text to find the one function you need help with?

    It seems that Help will have to cover many of the topics from the HP35s manual.

    - Craig
  7. #347  
    Oooh, the plot thickens. I get the cutoff keyboard if I open the calculator AFTER the notification area is active.

    Calc open before notification comes up:


    Calc opened after notification area already active:


    Regards,
    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. #348  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
    Here's what I got using B36:

    scientificcalculator_2009-25-08_143426.png

    Regards,
    Tom
    I exited and re-entered and it works now.

    - Craig
  9. APEowner's Avatar
    Posts
    85 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    #349  
    Hmm. Here's what I'm finding.

    If the notification area pops up while the calculator is open it works fine.

    If you open the calculator while the notification area is open then you get the cutoff problem until you switch to dashboard and back.
  10. APEowner's Avatar
    Posts
    85 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    #350  
    TheMarco-Is there a way to ignore (well not ignore but don't enter) the key press that changes focus from the dashboard back to the calculator? It would be nice to be able to tap anywhere to do that.
  11.    #351  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    I looked through the Help section to see the layout and have a thought that may be too late.

    Could the main Help screen for the keyboard could show the keyboard layout and say, "Press a key for help with that function."
    Not a bad idea. I'll see what I can do!

    Nothing is too late yet when it comes to the help because I haven't written anything yet. I could add a 'chapter' to the existing list that goes to a page with every single key described, as some sort of quick glossary lookup.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  12.    #352  
    Ok confirmed. Will fix in the next release!

    Quote Originally Posted by APEowner View Post
    Hmm. Here's what I'm finding.

    If the notification area pops up while the calculator is open it works fine.

    If you open the calculator while the notification area is open then you get the cutoff problem until you switch to dashboard and back.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  13. jp99's Avatar
    Posts
    403 Posts
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    #353  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    I exited and re-entered and it works now.

    - Craig
    You don't even have to exit and re-enter the program. Just touch the icon so the full notification comes up, then close the full notification to get back to the icon, and the display will be fine.

    Not perfect, but only takes two touches of the screen and it's fixed.
  14.    #354  
    I got it to 'perfect' state. I just had to invoke the window size checker at startup. The next release will have the issue fixed.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  15. #355  
    Please bring back the haptic feedback. I hate the clicking sounds, but the haptic feedback was VERY usefull to tell me I'd actually hit a button right.

    Also, can you do some >HMS and >HHH buttons again? I need those.

    thanks.
  16. #356  
    I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually like the audio feedback better. Whenever you bring back the haptic feedback, I hope you keep the audio click as an option.

    Thanks Marco for a near perfect piece of software.
  17.    #357  
    Haptic is gone not because of me but because of Palm requirements. Sorry!

    And yes, if haptic ever comes back the audio option will stay as well.
  18. #358  
    Quote Originally Posted by APEowner View Post
    Hmm. Here's what I'm finding.

    If the notification area pops up while the calculator is open it works fine.

    If you open the calculator while the notification area is open then you get the cutoff problem until you switch to dashboard and back.
    Yes. That's it. I thought I had lost what little was left of my mind!

    - Craig
  19. #359  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    Not a bad idea. I'll see what I can do!

    Nothing is too late yet when it comes to the help because I haven't written anything yet. I could add a 'chapter' to the existing list that goes to a page with every single key described, as some sort of quick glossary lookup.
    Thank you!

    The keyboard would make such an intiuitive help menu system.

    - Craig
  20.    #360  
    Uploaded B37. Rushing my **** off to get it 100% ready for app store submission.

    - fixes resize bug when calculator is started when a notification is already present
    - tweaked app icon (in sync with the huge one I created for Palm, see attachment)
    - wrote Chapter 1 and 2 of the EPIC help section this thing needs. *suffering*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions