Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I did a search but I couldn't find anything... Is there a way to associate a contact to a calendar entry? Case in point, I have a doctors appointment and the doctor is in my contacts with the address and phone number I don't want to have to re-type it all in the calendar event if I don't have to.

Any ideas on this one? Or is this something that is in the works?

Thanks!
    This forum has been a great deal of help to me in figuring out all the coolness that my pre has inside it.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I think you're out of luck.
    Can't do it in Gmail or on the phone to the best of my knowledge.
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by onebelow0 View Post
    I did a search but I couldn't find anything... Is there a way to associate a contact to a calendar entry? Case in point, I have a doctors appointment and the doctor is in my contacts with the address and phone number I don't want to have to re-type it all in the calendar event if I don't have to.

Any ideas on this one? Or is this something that is in the works?

Thanks!
    This forum has been a great deal of help to me in figuring out all the coolness that my pre has inside it.
    I've been begging for this feature as well! I did a request on Palm's web site.

Please do the same. They have a feature request in the support area.

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

If enough people request it we might get lucky enough.

I've looked for other solutions and came up with nothing but one idea.

I am using my old Treo (you can't turn on the phone anymore) to make my appointments, then sync to my Outlook (as I always did) and then sync to Pre using PocketMirror.

Palm Pre Outlook Sync Solution - PocketMirror Standard by Chapura

Not the best solution, since I am using my old Treo 650 for this. I would like to at least do a copy and paste but haven't found an easy way.

I so want this feature it's not even funny, as I make a lot of doctor appointments.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Rob, thanks for the link. I submitted the request a couple minutes ago. Hopefully they will get enough requests to make it happen. I personally think it would be just another way synergy would bring my information together in a easy, usable way.
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    You might give Datebk6 running under Classic a try. Datebk6 allows linking appointments to contacts but by using Classic you would no longer use the webOS PIM apps. I am giving this a try now after trying unsuccessfully to use Pre's built in apps for over a week.