Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    30 plus days and not one cool app in the app catalog and 2 crappy updates. Wow ! How Exciting !
    yea, I keep checking...I installed the homebrew apps...very nice stuff..but we need companies to start making apps like companies do for the iphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huncher View Post
    30 plus days and not one cool app in the app catalog and 2 crappy updates. Wow ! How Exciting !
    Be patient young grasshopper
    I'm disappointed as well. However, Palm says they have started accepting apps from early access developers so hopefully that means some more will be released soon.
    Not 1 cool app? C'mon... Pandora is pretty cool.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I wonder how many people that return their pre for lack of apps will be kicking themselves for it by the end of the year? Sure things are dry at the moment, but there is something to be said for delayed gratification.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    Not 1 cool app? C'mon... Pandora is pretty cool.
    Agreed. Pandora is real cool.
    Thank you for this insightful contribution.
    Watch your language.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Let's put things in perspective...
    the iPhone App store launched upon ver 2.0 of the iPhone OS. It took 3 years of the iPhone's ecosystem to get where they are today.

Andriod launched with about 50 apps live..behind the muscle of Google.

You need to be patient. I have the feeling the apps will come very soon...
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    this thread is stupid.
    Think of it like this: the iPhone took a whole year to even have ANY app store at all. That must have been a boring first iPhone...oh wait, it still is. =)
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Yeah it's pretty stupid. How long has Palm been around ? I have never owned a Palm until now. I just thought they would have a head start on this deal. At least the homebrew people are more driven.
    Yes, I'm sure you have insights better than a multimillion dollar company.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Thank you for this insightful contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    this thread is stupid.
    Oh I thought I could post anything I wanted here, Oh my bad. Sorry. ohh BTW I like my Pre. And I have no intentions of taking it back unless it breaks.
    Yeah it's pretty stupid. How long has Palm been around ? I have never owned a Palm until now. I just thought they would have a head start on this deal. At least the homebrew people are more driven.
    There are two answers to that. 2 decades or 16 months. Depends on which Palm you are talking about. There weren't too many Apps for the Pilot 1000 and 5000 when they came out either.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Yes, I'm sure you have insights better than a multimillion dollar company.
    I'm sure your the guy that thinks he knows everything
    Oh I thought I could post anything I wanted here, Oh my bad. Sorry. ohh BTW I like my Pre. And I have no intentions of taking it back unless it breaks.
    Sure...In the "off topic" forum. That is the place for ranting, raving, babbling and posting in large strangely colored text.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Lauderdale View Post
    Be patient young grasshopper
    Oh yeah, hanh? Grasshopper this Grasshopper that.... how 'bout some mention of the crickets, or the fireflies or the ladybugs or even the endangered frickin young praying / preying mantis?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    this thread is stupid.
    Well, now, you DID click on a post titled "Well Pooo."
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast