Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And crappy updates?
    The first one sped things up and seemed to improve battery life a bit and the second one fixed a major security hole.

IMO they were definitely worthy updates.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    And crappy updates?
    The first one sped things up and seemed to improve battery life a bit and the second one fixed a major security hole.

IMO they were definitely worthy updates.
    Sarcasm Sir. I love the phone. I just had a venting moment. Oh and this thread annoys ryleyinstl, that was a bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huncher View Post
    Sarcasm Sir. I love the phone. I just had a venting moment. Oh and this thread annoys ryleyinstl, that was a bonus.
    Yes yes, I'm annoyed, well done. Meanwhile we have another BS thread in the main Pre forum.
    Oh dear god, the ever loving horror!!!!! The press stops!
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Lets not forget also there was no other phone that used an app store when the iPhone was released, I believe it was the first so there really wasn't a whole lot for it. When the Pre was released, everybody wants apps in the apps store. Palm new the app store would be popular and lets hope they start releasing the soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Let's put things in perspective...
    the iPhone App store launched upon ver 2.0 of the iPhone OS. It took 3 years of the iPhone's ecosystem to get where they are today.

Andriod launched with about 50 apps live..behind the muscle of Google.

You need to be patient. I have the feeling the apps will come very soon...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12