Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Alright, this is kinda silly, but I think it's cool:

So, I'm up at 3 am letting my daughter cry herself to sleep and I think, "Hey, I'll play some Connect 4 to keep myself busy."

I open the App, click multiplayer and start playing. (Who exactly am I playing with? Are there other Pre owners playing multiplayer Connect 4 at 3 am, too)

Well, the other person takes a while to play their move and I get bored, so I minimize the card and open the web browser. After ~45 seconds of web surfing, I get a new notification at the bottom left of the screen. It's the Connect 4 icon and it says "Your Turn"

And when you go back to Connect 4, it shows the other players token dropping in, so you can see their move.

Now, I know this is silly. It's not like being amazed at how cool the email and text notifications are. But, it's Connect 4! It's a stupid silly game that they didn't HAVE to do this with. They could have left out notifications and we never would have cared.

But, they didn't and now, I don't need to get bored waiting for some other insomniac to take their turn.

I can multitask.

Because, I own a Pre.
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    ha ha, nice.

what is the time limit for this demo?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3. PCS
    hahhahah nice love the app too
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    ha ha, nice.

what is the time limit for this demo?
    10 games in single player mode. I don't know if there is a time frame for multi-player since I have been playing with it was the first app I installed when I got my Pre.
    i500 --> Treo650 --> PPC6700 --> MotoQ --> Instinct --> Treo800w --> HTC Mogul/Palm Prē
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
    10 games in single player mode. I don't know if there is a time frame for multi-player since I have been playing with it was the first app I installed when I got my Pre.

Yeah, it's weird. It calls it a demo, but there is no way to pay for it, that I've seen
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Somebody needs to put out a game like Chess with online play like this. Maybe allowing user names and custom opponents. Then you can take your time making your move and have longer games that you play a move whenever you have time.

They also need to make battleship.