Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    so i know ive seen how to do thins somewhere before, however, im having issues when it comes to deleting the usless apps the pre comes pre-loaded with.

ive been told that holding the orange button and clicking the app you want to delete will work.. it doesn't for me, nothing seems different.

i open up the app list and select the app i dont want (nascar) and it doesnt give me any options, just 'done'. so i go back to the top and select an application ive downloaded (ex. tweed) i have the option to delete or cancel, i click cancel. now when i click the nascar app again im given the option to delete or cancel, i click 'delete' and nothing happens. the screen recognizes that im hitting the button, but the phone doesnt seem to respond. anyone else having issues deleting pre-loaded applications? is my phone faulty or am i just stupid?
    You can't delete pre-installed apps from Palm or Sprint, only third part apps you've installed yourself. So, like it or not, that silly Nascar app is on there to stay. Just bury the icon at the bottom of a launcher page, amd forget it's there.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    /sad