1.    #1  
    I just hit the Old update icon and was expecting nothing. But to my surprise i got updates for several Apps. I am having problems installing though. I have to install one then exit and go back to install the next one. But it says install all. Anybody else having this problem?
    It's not the life you lead but
    the style in which you live it.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewCity View Post
    I just hit the Old update icon and was expecting nothing. But to my surprise i got updates for several Apps. I am having problems installing though. I have to install one then exit and go back to install the next one. But it says install all. Anybody else having this problem?
    Mine just says my phone is up to date. What apps are you showing updates for?
    Palm IIIx-->Palm Vx-->Kyocera 6035-->Kyocera 7135-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p-->Pre
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Just checked the App store. Not seeing any new updates for today...
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by bitmage View Post
    Mine just says my phone is up to date. What apps are you showing updates for?
    Yea, I don't think there are any updates... OP must not have updated in a while.
  5.    #5  
    it showed for mCraig, Infopedia,Likeme Mobile,Spaz,Speed Brain,Connect 4. I have them installed but they were hanging up on me.
  6.    #6  
    Were there updates for these apps prviously. I already had them installed the day i purchased the phone. About the last time i checked for updates was when i installed 1.04. The day it came out.
  7.    #7  
    Not the Apps store guys. Hit the update icon.... Like you are updating your OS.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Still a no for me, in the store or via Updates.

I think those are old.

(Not that I wasn't excited about the idea of an updated Connect 4)
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    i had like 10 yesterday! took a few tries but they all installed
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post
    Still a no for me, in the store or via Updates.

I think those are old.

(Not that I wasn't excited about the idea of an updated Connect 4)
    Must be old. I guess. But i wonder why i didn't get them. Were they after 1.04? because i updated as soon as it came out.
    I think those came out shortly after 1.0.4, so if you haven't updated since then it'll prompt you for any apps that have an update available...

As to the first question, yes, before 1.0.4 I tried an update and multiple applications needed it. When I tried the update all, a couple failed and I had to go back and do them one at a time.
  12. PCS
    mine also says up to date all the time