Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Last edited by imex99; 12/15/2009 at 10:29 AM.
    seems like a really good app would really help out drivers everywhere avoid getting tickets.
    i hope it would be done by the time i buy my future GSM pre
    I want this real bad, looks like GREAT functional, real-world tool
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    thanks for any info
    It's here. Anyone use it yet?
    This application looks like it sucks the life out of my battery. Cool application, however, because of the drainage on my battery, I'll have to make sure that the phone is constantly plugged in.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have nothing but trouble with this app. It hangs - it's slow. The maps don't refresh often enough. Love the idea - but it needs some work.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaythebull View Post
    I have nothing but trouble with this app. It hangs - it's slow. The maps don't refresh often enough. Love the idea - but it needs some work.
    exactly , already removed it from my pre.....
  9. NaS
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    same here! runnin slow
    Important announcement: the Palm Pre (WebOs) app that was previously posted had some serious issues that did not show up until a large number of users tried to use the app simultaneously. We were forced to shut off the app. we have already fixed the problem, and it is in testing and review. Hopefully an update will be posted by 10/20/2009. We are very sorry about the trouble. Thank you for your patience.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    response from "Trapster" on future improvements:

thanks for the kind words. I don't know how long you've been a Trapster user , but the old iPhone app took forever to load. That got fixed when Apple added MapKit, the maps API. Unfortunately the Pre doesn't have anything like that *- yet. Hopefully they will add it soon!

Thanks,
    Trapster.com
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    The maps got updates today, not sure if it's the API update or not but it loads faster and smoother and more options. Will we see a Pre optimized update coming soon to a PRE near us?

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc