Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to change the preview thumbnail next to the title of the video. Also, how do you change the background (I have a rooted pre). Here's a picture of what i'm talking about.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    bump
    Don't know how. But thanks to your thread, I learned (using video program Help) that by swiping right to left and left to right, I can forward or rewind the video (30 and 10 seconds at a time). :-)
    i would like to know this also
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    [/B] the only way you can rename the file is if you are connected to your PC with the USB. than its easy. find the file and right click, rename.

BTW.... I found a DVD program called, "majic DVD Ripper" free to try "5" times. You basiclly insert your favorite DVD movie. IE. Die Hard it rips it and converts it MP4 format. Than all you have to do is drag and drop it in your folder that has all your pictures and movies on the Pre while its plugged in to your computer with the USB and you have a perfect copy of the movie on your Pre to enjoy on a road trip, plane ride, etc. Only thing...... make sure you bring your plug in charger.... Battery wont last.. LOL
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I was wondering this too. I wondered if there was a way to attach the dvd artwork from amazon to distinguish videos or grab a screenshot within a ripping program before transferring to pre