1. jerseyx2002
    I know this has been brought up before but I couldn't find a difinative answer. My pre has not gotten any new facebook syncs. I have done manual syncs as well and absolutely nothing has changed. This is really driving me flippin crazy as I'm sure it has with some others on here. My other issue is with the email. Pretty much the same thing is happening with that. It takes forever for emails to come to my phone. At first I thought it maybe had something to do with signal but even when i'm in an area with perfect service, i'm not getting my emails right away. I really hope some of you have remedies for these issues. Thanks.
    This may sound too obvious, but have you tried rebooting your Pre? I've found that simply turning it off and on has resolved the situation nicely when it's been acting stubborn. It IS a computer, after all.
    As far as I know this is still a known issue. With Palm still suggesting you remove the facebook account and re-add it?
  4. jerseyx2002
    I have removed the facebook account a couple times and nothing. I have also rebooted the whole thing and got nowhere. Grrrrrrrrrr.
    How often is your email set to check on your phone? Try 5 minutes and send yourself a test one and see what happens.
    This is still an issue for me as well. I've added and removed the account, signed in to Facebook and synced, and tried a few other supposed remedies to no avail.
    I am just curious how often and for how long are you on WiFi, those of you with this issue?
    I'm almost always on WiFi, at least 20 hours per day.
  9. jerseyx2002
    thanks for everyones help