1.    #1  
    I downloaded this a few days ago and have yet to see it work. I keep trying to search for tickets, I can get a results list but when I select a result, it goes to a blank page. I can page through each ad, but the ad does not show. Sometimes a blue line moves on the top of the screen but that's it.

Has this ever worked? Is there a way to make it work? I even deleted it and just reinstalled it.
    I had the same experience last night. While looking at cars, I got some 14 results and the first 8 loaded up fine, but the next ones did exactly like you're saying. I have no clue why, must still be because it's a beta.
    I just spoke with Palm about how users may report problems with the app to Palm directly and received the following instruction:

Open the app catalog
    click the my apps icon on the bottom right
    scroll and open MCraig
    select menu by pressing upper left corner of Pre
    select "report a problem"

You will be prompted to compose an email to Palm describing the problem with the app. Lets all report this one and send a message.
    you need to open mcaig and delete and reload it ive already talked to them and this is what i did to get it to work like a week ago
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->