Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    For those interested, Veoh works great on the Pre. Although they don't detect the Pre automatically like the iphone, you can go to www.veoh.com/iphone and watch everything you can on the iphone. This will work until we get flash. Actually, I would probably keep using it because it is more compact

Hope that helps at least someone. =)
    Last edited by zyxwv88; 07/02/2009 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Correcting some typos. Posted from my Pre last night and I'm not as accurate on it. ;)
    This is pretty freaking awesome. Bookmarking it.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    It works really nicely. I was quite pleased with it.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I have found one small issue on Veoh that's good to be aware of. For some reason the search feature doesn't always work, and after you do your first search, all future searches end up searching for the original query no matter what you put in. I think that it's an issue with the pre browser automatically caching everything that it can (they need to give us an option to change that).

Anyways, if you have problems with it, just go into the preferences and clear the cache before you do a new search. That resolves that issue.
    Awesome find.. works perfect. Watching Night of the living dead right now!
    Fantastic Find! Thank you!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    OMG! I had no idea! Thanks so much for the info!
    great! a must have!! thanks!
    This doesn't load without much effort on my Pre. Home page is blank white. If I hit the house icon, it brings up options. Some pages just don't render.

Anyone else having issues?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Yep, same issues. Seems to be quite buggy.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    It's a little on the glitchy side, but it does work for the most part.

Just use the search feature (magnifying glass) to find stuff to watch. If you have issues with search, as I posted earlier, just clear your cache.

Once you pull up the videos in search, they play quite well.