1.    #1  
    I recently had the samsung instinct and 1 nice app they had on there was pocket express. I don't know if any of you have heard of this app but I would love to see this come over to the palm pre. It was quick access to local and worldwide news. Did anyone hear about this app coming to the Pre?
    Everything that was available to us in pocket express is has an equivalent in the app catalog, for the most part
    Pocket Express is currently broken on my wife's instinct until they decide to release MR7 in a month or so. She has a slightly different opinion of it...
    Surprisingly enough this is one app that my 755p has that makes me hesitant. to get the pre. With the Pre I'd have to have multiple cards open to get the same info I can get with my 755p in one open app.

Not to mention there are no ads thrown in it.
    I recall using Pocket Express on my Centro... seems like much of it's content was subscription based, wasn't it? About the only thing I used on it was the weather... it's doppler radar was nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by star_gazer View Post
    I recall using Pocket Express on my Centro... seems like much of it's content was subscription based, wasn't it? About the only thing I used on it was the weather... it's doppler radar was nice.
    This is what I access on it for free:

News:
    Top News
    US News
    World News
    Entertainment
    Politics
    Technology
    Strange News
    Health and Wellness
    Science

Stock/ Market:
    Portfolio Tracking
    Market News
    Business / Financial

Sports
    Scoreboard
    Sports News
    NFL Headlines (changes with season)

Then in the same sports section you have sections for each sport where you can track any number of teams schedule, news about the game, polls, weekly schedule for all teams, etc etc. And that's for:

NFL
    NBA
    NCAA Football
    NCAA Basketball

Entertainment
    Movie Showtimes and Reviews
    Astrology
    Dear Abby
    News of the Weird
    TV News
    Music News
    Film News

Weather
    Lets you setup different locations you'd like to see the weather at.

These are the main ones I use but there's still a lot more useful tools for travel, yellow pages, etc etc.
    I agree 100%. Sprint should have included Pocket Express on the Pre. I am coming from a Blackberry 8330, which had Pocket Express and I used it often. All the information you need in one app, was awesome! The articles were concise and well written, and then if you wanted more, you can select the full article to read.

Sprint brough over NFL LIVE app, NASCAR APP, Sprint Navagation app, they should have included Pocket Express.

Maybe a future update will include Pocket Express? I read on the Palm website, where NFL LIve was not even included on the Pre until WebOS 1.1
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I miss Pocket Express from my Centro. I really wish they would get this working.