1.    #1  
    So, SplashID is currently not in the App Catalog again (6/30/09).

No idea why, but I can't help but wonder if it's in preparation for the upcoming pay version (if it's considered out of beta) or if there was some huge bug they found in the new version.

If it's the former, that might be a good sign that the App Catalog is getting close to being ready for real (none of this same 30 apps all the time).
    I read in the reviews that they messed up the last update and you couldn't add new entries.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Guish View Post
    I read in the reviews that they messed up the last update and you couldn't add new entries.
    Ahh, yeah that'd be a big reason to pull it, thanks.
    Great, just after I finally decided to install it...
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I installed 0.4.7 last night after 1.04, I was unable to save a new entry. Probably didn't want to distribute a problem.
    Actually they might be doing you a favor by not allowing you to add new entries. Because there is no way to back up / restore them anyway. Anyone who puts lots of time into inputting their personal data into that program needs to have their heads examined.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I was actually just trying to find a way to import my data from 1Password into Splash ID tonight so interesting that I should come across this now

Frustrating that 1Passeword won't give me a straight answer on yes or no if they are going to go do an app for the Pre (would much rather use them) but what is even more frustrating is that as far as I can tell 1password doesn't even support exporting of CSV or DIV data!
    I wonder if you can keep the old beta (free) version ...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.