Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Check your Pre for updates, here's what mine pulled.

    Hopefully we'll start seeing some new apps
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jimmie Geddes
  2. #2  
    It would be nice if there was something **NEW** in there. Alas, we waiteth.
  3. #3  
    Cool beans
  4. mcnutty's Avatar
    Posts
    100 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    #4  
    There are new one's (updates, not apps) in here...check again, you'll see them.

    I see: Spaz, Evernote, NYT, Splash, mCraig, Wiki, Speed Brain, Cityearch and Sudoku.
    If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.
  5. #5  
    You can see it in the app catalog aswell as the update app.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnutty View Post
    There are new one's (updates, not apps) in here...check again, you'll see them.

    I see: Spaz, Evernote, NYT, Splash, mCraig, Wiki, Speed Brain, Cityearch and Sudoku.
    Those have been there, they're updates. There's still only 30 apps.
    Jimmie Geddes
  7. #7  
    i hope app 31 is a great one, its taking a long time to come.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  8. mcnutty's Avatar
    Posts
    100 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Those have been there, they're updates. There's still only 30 apps.


    Sorry. I thought someone had posted that the only update was for soduko.
    If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.
  9. #9  
    They've opened the floodgates on updates. Now, I'm guessing some new apps by the end of the week. A crazy prediction? Maybe not so much, but there, I've made it.
    Last edited by wynand32; 06/30/2009 at 12:04 AM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  10. #10  
    Shazam would be cool
  11. #11  
    As of 06/29/09-07/01/09 at 6:50 CST there are only 29. When all of those app updates were released, a short time later the number dropped from 30 to 29.
    Anyone else notice that?
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by imop45 View Post
    As of 06/29/09-07/01/09 at 6:50 CST there are only 29. When all of those app updates were released, a short time later the number dropped from 30 to 29.
    Anyone else notice that?
    SplashData pulled their latest release of SplashID due to an inability to add new records. Once they put it back we'll be back to 30 apps.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    SplashData pulled their latest release of SplashID due to an inability to add new records. Once they put it back we'll be back to 30 apps.
    thank a lot!
    I miss the palm os app style, where the developers would talk about the bugs, change logs, etc. It would be neat to add that info instead of the apps seeming so impersonal

Posting Permissions