Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes
    1. Freezing happening after card is in background for several minutes. The card is just on the home screen. No extra apps installed at this time.
    2. Deleted the apps I had installed. I only deleted the apps and associated database files.
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesmoke View Post
    1. Freezing happening after card is in background for several minutes. The card is just on the home screen. No extra apps installed at this time.
    2. Deleted the apps I had installed. I only deleted the apps and associated database files.
    thanks for reporting back, but we’re not sure what could be causing this, and what would help removing those freezes: we can recommend reinstalling Classic altogether, but this does not guarantee the issue will be fixed.

If you go for this, please report back so that we can add to the case you described.
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic by MotionApps View Post
    thanks for reporting back, but we’re not sure what could be causing this, and what would help removing those freezes: we can recommend reinstalling Classic altogether, but this does not guarantee the issue will be fixed.
    If you go for this, please report back so that we can add to the case you described.
    I did a complete re-install of Classic. Then I re-installed epocrates (cable install as per epocrates instructions). It still locks up. The program freezes even if I don't launch epocrates. Are we sure that epocrates is, in fact, contributing to this problem. It seems to me that I have read of others having the same 'freezing' issue even if epocrates was never installed.

We are more than a month into this problem; no work-around yet? This is embarassing: I just recommended the Palm Pre and Classic to our group of over 40 physicians. I'm not sure we can wait much longer for a fix for our crippled mission-critical app.

James
    1. Deleted Classic
    2. Reinstalled classic from app catalog
    3. Opened fresh classic (no extra programs installed)
    4. Still freezes after several minutes of phone screen being turned off

I think I posted this before but I will say it again...
    The "switch keyboard" still works but the remainder of the program is not responsive.

Having to restart classic every time I need to use it is annoying
    I find myself feeling like I wasted $30...
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Ditto on the freeze after being in the background issue.
    eReader now says that it is "Classic Certified." What does that mean? It still locks up when I try to change the background color. Does anything extra work?
    Laissez Faire
    For me, the freeze on sleep problem was fixed by the 1.31 update.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234