1.    #1  
    Just wondering what you think the next big app release for Palm would be.
    It is not high on my list but I have a feeling a facebook app will be released.
    Yeah, I'd say a Facebook app is going to be the next BIG thing. Considering the anemic nature of the x.facebook.com website, and the fact that the full HTML site is clumsy in the Pre's browser, an app is desperately needed.
    Yea I agree a facebook app is probably the most likely. But also all those other developers that have the SDK early remember that liset of developers that were bring apps to the Pre in or around launch http://www.precentral.net/pre-applications-galore and looking at the apps in the app store now this list seems to pretty accurate. So there is still sling media, loopt and a direct tv app. So lets hope they all make it to the app catalog soon enough.
    I am hoping for a RDP client and /or a VPN client. It would be nice to manage my servers while drinking coffee at Starbucks...
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    If they want to stay in the game, it's gotta be a .....[drumroll please].... fart app.
    I want to see a google voice integration app.
    While Facebook will please the tweens and teens (a big market to be sure) I'm hoping for some business applications (edit MS Office docs, VPN, ect.)...basically gain back the functionality that we had with PalmOS. These are coming I have no doubt. If I get a few by the Winter Holidays I'm happy.
    Davitci Document To GO? wasnt a paid version suppose to be in the works where we can actually EDIT not just view? Or will this not be out til app catalog is outta beta since there is no way to pay for a app in the catalog as is
    SCK Manager
    I'm certainly not a tween, but I think the current Facebook synch looses its charm because it isn't taking full advantage of the Facebook API.

If it takes an app, so be it, but I should be able to view status, send a private message, or take some other sort of Facebook action, from my contact list, just like making a call or sending an sms message.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I'm hoping for some business applications (edit MS Office docs, VPN, ect.)...basically gain back the functionality that we had with PalmOS. These are coming I have no doubt.
    +1